• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Your last meal, what would it be?

I'd probably ask for a full-rack of BBQ ribs, or one of those big ass steaks that takes more than an hour to eat, with a quart of A1 and two sides - not sure which, probably some form of macaroni and cheese, and a vegetable. And wash it all down with a 2-liter of Soda. Then I'd take Evan's dessert from him and eat it! :w00t:

Last edited:
I'll have what he's having.
[video=youtube;YC1CUl4XcZc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC1CUl4XcZc[/video]

Why would you eat dry salad as your last meal :p?
Ofc that's not the only healthy food.

I stated I would eat a medium cooked steak, lobster and hotwings with bee poison in the sauce and to make it better: Steamed broccoli with melted cheese all over it, some boiled green beans with abit of butter to add flavouring in the water and maybe an apple.

If feeling healthy makes you feel good, go ahead. I would pig out on a good meal, who gives a shit if you died healthy anyway? "our dead mass-murderer/pedophile son was a very troubled boy, even though the bad things he did, he ate healthy til' he died and... we loved him. We should all follow in his footsteps, not the killing stuff but in the food aspect".

Back