• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Your most treasured memory of Tibia?

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
Mine was getting out of rook for the first time after taking it 3 months to complete.
Haha, yours?

@Divise
Me too, It was getting of rookgaard and arriving to mainland, I was very happy, I stayed in rook like 3-4 months xD

Being trapped by 5 br's who all was low level. Wouldn't leave & I couldn't push them (parcels aswell as it was a corner), if I killed them I would be RS. lol

most treasured tibian memory? it was when i reached mainland after 5 months (i was fist fighting knight)

When the moment I reached main, somebody threw a golden armor under me when he was being pk'd outside the temple.

XD nicest surprise ever.

When the moment I reached main, somebody threw a golden armor under me when he was being pk'd outside the temple.

XD nicest surprise ever.

Lol lucky kid

Myself, when i got c set from an unknow guy who felt sorry for my eq (studded set)

17:20 You advanced from Level 302 to Level 303.

:thumbup:

well my most memorable moment was when someone came up to me, and he gave me and apple..
but my first death was in thais, that lighthouse quest, i didnt know cycs were such beasts haha

OH something I'll never forget is when I reached level 50 and I said "fuck off bitch" to a noob and I got reported LOL

Getting stuck in doublet quest without knowing how to use a ladder.. Ahh goodtimes.

Honestly tho, Playing Cyntara BEFORE Rebirths. Ahh fun times.

Back