• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Your quest log has been updated. every taks

Mauzim

Reaction score
i ahve problem every moob i kill and i get 14:49 Your quest log has been updated.

example.
<mission name="Trolls Task" storageid="65001" startvalue="0" endvalue="100" description="You've already slained |STATE|/100 trolls." />

Greets!

Every mob in general or a few like the trolls?
Please set more information about the case, like TFS version etc.

My guess is that you are using the released TFS 1.0 evo rpg by zbizu.
The mission is combined with the questlog so you see how many "trolls" you have killed.
Did you yourself change anything?

I haven't used the missions myself but this seem to be coming from the xml file questslog.
What you show is like 1% if that quest file.
The quest should be completed after the nr 100 is slained and therefor not continue.

Another question, do you want to use the quest/mission "kill 100 trolls" or do you actually want to remove it?
Alot of guessing what that poor information, kinda like I would say "Whats wrong with my car? The colour is white but I dont know why its not starting?"

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Dude im using now otx 2.9 every troll i killed i see 14:49 Your quest log has been updated. my quest creaturescripts works good but quest log update every kill i wanna remove it from source or fix roblem better

My guess is that you are using the released TFS 1.0 evo rpg by zbizu.
The mission is combined with the questlog so you see how many "trolls" you have killed.
My pack doesn't use questlog for tasks this way anymore.
Don't use state to show task progress and this message won't appear on screen.

Back