• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Your thoughts on this?

GM Lubo

Retired OTLand Griefer
Reaction score
So if you think about this for a minute, people are selling lvl 300-500 tibia characters, but i ask you this..
Is there much point in paying hundreds of dollars/euros/whatever currency you are for an account that all the work has been done for you because i don't suppose that you would wanna sit there and keep leveling a 500 ek correct?
Of course leveling won't be the only thing you use the character for.
Post your thoughts and feelings below because i was tempted to buy a 489 ek the other day but i need feedback before i make that choice in paying 450 euros.
~Lubo

In my opinion there is no pointsbecause if you get yourself to a high level without buying it you can be proud with yourself. + Don't waste money on this game xD

I keep leveling characters to 150~ then restarting. Being really high level is not fun in real tibia because the endgame is grindy. I wouldn't.

As @kyoushirou said, endgame in Real Tibia is boring, as knight you would need to have friend druid with similar level to yours, and all what you would hunt is Roshamuul and Walls...
Stick with OTS, they're much better than RL...

work like 2 weeks irl and get 500 bucks buy a 400-500
work 3 years on tibia get lvl 400-500

depends how you would like to look at it

if you have the spare cash then np
if you're barely making it in rl and u do it then that's fucking retarded

work like 2 weeks irl and get 500 bucks buy a 400-500
work 3 years on tibia get lvl 400-500

depends how you would like to look at it

if you have the spare cash then np
if you're barely making it in rl and u do it then that's fucking retarded
This guy knows his shit

Last edited: