• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

You're vs Your | Just incase you still don't understand

Amusement

Tactical Bacon
Reaction score
[video=youtube;32p8d6OudgU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32p8d6OudgU&feature=plcp[/video]

you can post it 9999999999999x like the tons of posts that were made about it already, but ppl like *insert some name here* and etc will still be dumb enough to write it wrong because they are dumb :D

Cant really say this bothers me that much, atleast youll understand what they say most of the time's. It's stupid to pick out the mistakes in someones grammar, it's just easy points that just impriests the grammar nazis who are not smart enough to come up with a real thought of theyre own. He does rap really fast though so creds for posting it here, but please dont be one of them nazis, your just looking like an unoriginal stupid ass. Leave the country and visit another where the english language isnt the mother tounge, raise your voice about their imperfections there and guess what happens. Last sentence is aimed towards the nazis, if you see yourself as one; feel hit.

Yea, i agree to a degree, mistakes are a given, you're never going to put a sentence together correctly all the time but you should at least try, but yea like i said, i posted because i thought it was cool.

Back