• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

YourOTS 7.6

Byte

Reaction score
I plan to start a pretty big project soon (which I don't plan to finish anytime soon) and need the YourOTS 7.6 or 7.7 data pack (or even just the map) since the map of this project is a remake of a map based on YourOTS it would really help to have it as a base so that I don't have to start from scratch. I practically have nothing at all yet (no data pack, or any type of file for that matter) so anything 7.6-7.72 related would be much appreciated. I have been looking around and all i could find was dead links unfortunately. It may be a little too much to ask but might as well try.

you're better off starting from scratch, the yurots map has a horrible layout for both regular gameplay and RP elements. only reason it's popular is because of it's familiarity

grab OTHire for your distro, also read the thread as it'll tell you how to use RME with it. then you can goto the download sections and download a basic map shape, which is a good place to start.

Back