• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Yourots Revival

Beto06

Legendary OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
This map is supposed to be a remake of the classic Yourots that I'm working along with AundSoul. It will have the basic hunting spots but will also have a lot of new places. We'll keep you updated with pictures and, we are planning to release it too.

~*~

1emIcQ.png

L]kLB.png

hppM7_.png

1ZRdVN.png

h-3z_z.png

QimRK5.png

cyAP9S.png

~*~

We want your feedback!​

it's damn cool but I dont like the first and last picture

#1 the part with the green bush looks wierd + the stairs

#last bad bordering and wierd detailing (grass on mountain ground looks bad)

Keep it up mates

Awesome so far - clean as fuck and fuckin rpgish, who needs more?

Keep it up guys I hope you'll do it :)

(rope ladder looks not that good in serwers, and falls in cyclops spot doesnt fit there?)

The water comes from the waterfall of the previous pic :x
Thanks for the comments.

Last edited:
If you want to see the original map, you can download it here:
yurots.otbm - Speedy Share - upload your files here
It's 2MB.

Keep it up, by the way, it's pronounced 'Yur'. A pretty obvious reference to the maker 'Yurez'.

jdEDxZ.png

CPpmHK.png

EUKFBQ.png

pyScn.png

xBfTE8.png

c4Ng7R.png

I'm using some of my old maps for new spots, like the Grim Reapers.
We're almost done with the main island.
And thanks for all the comments​

Last edited:
That's amazing work, sir. Just curious, I don't want to be rude in any way, but will you upload your houses and spawn files as well?
And how about rook? Do you plan doing sth with that?
Also it seems that this map is missing lots of places, which were really important. I hope that you've just uploaded wrong version or 90% is a mistake :p (for example desert, Pharaoh's island, demon skeletons' land, and that island before tp to them (with gh and minotaurs). Also no rotworm undergrounds makes me sad)

Last edited:
It's just the main island, isn't the full map because we've decided to not make a server. So, we have no 'house' or 'spawn' files too ;x
And, there is two small caves for Rotworms in the sewers o_O'
--
We won't update this anymore ;(

You mapped this yourself? Looks like Neon has been replaced.

Back