• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Avatar YouTube Avatar [Request], Read Please.

Heroid

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello guys, I would like to request a YouTube avatar. And this is what I want:
Size: That fits the YouTube avatar stuff.
Text: SvP, large over the picture. Also MAYBE a Sub-Text of: SniperVisionPro, under each letter like under S it says Sniper, But just do like that if it's looks nice.
Font: A cool one that fits.
Style: Anything cool that fits.
Color(s): That fits.
Effects: Cool that fits.
Frame: If it would fit.

Understand? I just want you to make it cool with SvP, I don't care how the rest is only if it's COOL it's Awesome. [Btw we are a MW3 Sniper Clan].

Thanks In Advance,
Heroid.

Mind finding out the size of a youtube avatar please? MAybe I'll give it a shot. (See what I did there. lol) fail joke but kk :p

I used 500x500 pixels when I did my own and it worked great, But some people says 88x88 is the right one, So I bet all types works just with different resolutions. Try 88x88 :)

j1Nwm.png

Nice, I'll use yours atm Sharp, liked yours tho Prest but didn't really fitted the YouTube ... I mean, not really good for our channel but it was nice. Only text and effects no pictures pliz :) Ty <33
Btw, next time a small 'v' please :) Ty <33

YouTube.Com/SniperVisionPro <33
Like, Subscribe and Comment, Thanks.

Last edited:
Back