• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Youtube] Bruhs - Cyntara Rap

Sanction...you're a good singer, but no comparison with me, I'm way better than you. Sorry bro.

An Spaackk, why do you try,
you bring your team and you always fucking die.

kinda retarded :)

why? it's the truth
21 Jul 2010, 15:06 Killed at level 1037 by Jonas Bruh, Renuzit, Ooth, Jossh, Didico and by Agro..
21 Jul 2010, 15:01 Killed at level 1045 by Ooth, Jonas Bruh, Renuzit, Yksan, Agro and by Jossh..
21 Jul 2010, 14:59 Killed at level 1052 by Yksan, Jonas Bruh, Renuzit, Ooth and by Didico..
in 7mins rofl

Oh really? gz combobot and you even admitted it ... so why are you proud if you just use bot?
And i cant even see my team on the cam sry Zarz

Last edited:
Oh really? gz combobot and you even admitted it ... so why are you proud if you just use bot?

Don't start acting like a BR, i said yep yep magebot navi ftw, jk.
I told you i said in vent all hold on spaackk and after the mwall drops he is dead, you even admitted to us that you have a shitty team that doesnt know how to mwall or heal you so nice try cutie pie :p

Back