• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Youtube] Kamasutra vs. Dracos' Team and Dark Revengers

Vcam recorder. I'll upload the newest version, sec.

Oke here's the link:
VCam - Update 3.rar

It's the newest update, guess it's bugless, I cammed a lot and didn't got any bugs yet.

Nice but it record as .cam, is possible to edit the movie when its .com? What i was after is which type of program where you using, program like Hypercam or fraps etc :D
Thanks in advance!

Nice but it record as .cam, is possible to edit the movie when its .com? What i was after is which type of program where you using, program like Hypercam or fraps etc :D
Thanks in advance!

Well what you can do is cam it with vcam to get a smaller file, it'll be way and way less as hypercam. And when you finished the cam, save it somewhere, and then recamm the parts you want with hypercam. On that way you can make a movie like this;)

cuz after the movies ppl use to write what program, music etc they used ^^

It's better quality in fraps, so why would I change just cause "everyone else" uses snag it doesn't mean I need to use it.

I made the movie in about 30 minutes or something and it was just for fun.

Just threw some random song into vegas and threw in the clips, added some zooms and such.
No big deal tbh.

Back
Top Bottom