• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion YouTube tags for donators?

Evan

A splendid one to behold
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Maybe we could be able to use YouTube tags instead of providing a link to refer to YouTube.com.

Just a suggestion, I know there's such thing, I've used it before.

We would be happy if you told us why? Is it because you aren't a donator?
Iv got old computer and when people posts more than 3 videos in the same page I get lagg. And iv tried it in many communities and still get lagg that's my reason.

ZoOorO stop deleting my posts.

@Topic,

Once again, I state...
This is retarded, donators have all kinds of advantages.

Also:
Maybe there should be a LUA code button?
There is a PHP/Quote/Code.

IF there would be Topic "my songs..!!1 PosT urS Ones!" and there 1500100900 posts with embeds, it can be too hard for most of computers... and will be nessesarry to turn off browser.

Anyway i don't see higher mean of it... Embed For What? Song? Funny Video? User can post link to it and it is okey. Tutorial? only in Downloads, and with moderator permission.

Dislike but not at all.

If you don't like the idea, then why not explain why?

Iv got old computer and when people posts more than 3 videos in the same page I get lagg. And iv tried it in many communities and still get lagg that's my reason.

Actually I asked Cykotitan to tell me why he's against this idea, he's computer might be ok with handling the videos, like mine.

@Topic,

Once again, I state...

Also:

People donate just to get the advantages, so they'd have one more reason to donate. (Althought the sole purpose is supporting the forum, I doubt anyone would donate if there weren't any benefits).

IF there would be Topic "my songs..!!1 PosT urS Ones!" and there 1500100900 posts with embeds, it can be too hard for most of computers... and will be nessesarry to turn off browser.

Anyway i don't see higher mean of it... Embed For What? Song? Funny Video? User can post link to it and it is okey. Tutorial? only in Downloads, and with moderator permission.

Dislike but not at all.

It can be possibly made so videos would only be allowed in a section called "Videos" and the thread starter can post 2 videos (no more) only in the main post. Also it won't be possible for users posting a reply to include a video in their reply. It can also be made so these rules apply for the tutorials section too where users posting a tutorial can post a video too so they can teach people better. (still same rules for that category too, only 2 videos in the main post, nowhere else)

Btw, sorry if my english is not understandable...I am just sleepy and I can't think clearly.

@Topic,

Once again, I state...

Also:
I won't stop. Also you need to learn that you aren't the one to give me orders. I might stop if you start to write in the right way.
If you don't like the idea, then why not explain why?
So you know our reasons to why we dislike it, if you don't want to know don't look at em then.

It can be possibly made so videos would only be allowed in a section called "Videos" and the thread starter can post 2 videos (no more) only in the main post. Also it won't be possible for users posting a reply to include a video in their reply. It can also be made so these rules apply for the tutorials section too where users posting a tutorial can post a video too so they can teach people better. (still same rules for that category too, only 2 videos in the main post, nowhere else)

And, in this case i agree this idea:)

@Topic,

Once again, I state...

Also:

Are you that lazy you can't type
Lua:
lua code manually?

On topic: Im for the idea, but it maybe a bad idea for many users with older computers

ZooOORorOOOR these code tags don't effect your computer in any way. The movie starts loading when u press it. So you won't notice any different then a normal thread with just text..

hmm i suppose as long as autoplay isnt an option it wont effect much, should be the same as loading a picture right?

Actually I asked Cykotitan to tell me why he's against this idea, he's computer might be ok with handling the videos, like mine.
I've never experienced any browser lag whatsoever that's caused by viewing a page with lots of embedded videos.

ZooOORorOOOR these code tags don't effect your computer in any way. The movie starts loading when u press it. So you won't notice any different then a normal thread with just text..
It will trust me. I know about my computer better :p Well I don't mind if many of you want this....

Back