• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[YouTube/Twitch]Damons Weekend Commentaries/Streams

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
364593.jpg

Heya!
Finally my new internet arrived, so i will do what was already planned for some time!
On each weekend i will record gameplays of mine, or make a commentary about a game of yours :)
When i fixed setting up Twitch i might also Live-Stream a game of mine or yours ...

When?
Live Stream: not setup yet
Gameplay/Commentary: Probably one or two each weekend :)

How can you get involved?
Add me EUW : "Ympker"
And post your ign here :)
When i choose to record i will first check if anyone of those who posted here is up for a game or currently is ingame so i can make a commentary of his game :p

My new internet :)
2z9i8o7.jpg

YouTubeChannel: coming soon!
Twitch: coming soon!

Youre silver. Get better at the game first and then think about doing commentaries.
I can still stream eh?
Havin fun is not about your skill level :)

Streaming tonight 19:00 German Time Zone :)
Channel: will be here as the stream starts!

Did I say he shouldn't stream? I said he shouldn't do commentaries.
You don't need mechanics to be able to speak, as long as he knows all the champs and their main spells and know proper builds he can do decent commentaries.

I am streaming now almost daily however irregular :) streamed some the other day :)

Will be streaming ranked team training weekly : Friday 20:00 CET and Saturday 20:00 CET

Back