• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Yu-Gi-Oh Online

Yugioh Online

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aeonz

Banned User
Reaction score
yu-gi-oh-logo_foto_34956zixyrmajsp.jpg

[HOSTER]--------->0/1
[SCRIPTER]--------->0/3
[MAPPER]--------->0/3
[WEB-DESIGNER]--------->0/1
[FORUMAKER]--------->0/1
[SPRITER]--------->0/2

MONSTERS/CARDS--------->0%
BATTLE SYSTEM--------->0%
MAP--------->0%
CLIENT--------->100%
STAR-CHIPS--------->0%

[MORE SYSTEMS COMING LATER IN PRODUCTION]
[ACCEPTING CRITICISM]
[ADDITIONAL INFORMATION]

SCREENSHOTS
Pixels_Back_of_a_Yugioh_Card_by_Penalty_Game.png

Last edited:
Sorry to say, theres no way you will get this project up.

I bet my right thumb on it :]

I will not put this project down, considering Pokemon Online was made. The only issue with this, would be the fact that you would basically be rewriting so much source, that it would be easier if you just made the project from scratch.

Unless you simply want to make it like the Pokemon Online, where instead of PokeBalls, you use Yu-Gi-Oh cards, but I am sure you want it to be the exact same as Yu-Gi-Oh... which you could still easily make.... actually, now come to think of it... it would not be that hard of a system.

All you would need to do is make the Yu-Gi-Oh cards unique to the character unless traded, and when you duel, you place the card on the ground, and then in turn it creates a "shell" or "oufit" of the monster on top of the card. It is very possible, and then onLook gives all the details that the card itself would give with a popup. The only problem would be the ATK and DEF part, but I guess it is very possible.

I would like to see where this project goes, so if you can get a few sprites and show some progress, then I will definitely help you with the project.

E-Mail: [email protected]

Add me if you would like some LUA help.

seriously, finish the fail PO project first, LMFAO.

Sp4sh, you have no reason to be criticizing him. He is simply indecisive of which project he would like to pursue. Also, you can not call the project a "fail" until it is discontinued.

In your post you say your Client is 100% Completed, Does that mean that the sprites are all done etc?

drop this project and improve ur pokemon online,u already have all the items and shit that u need,u just need to get that hoster and u need to contact ur spriter then its online and i have tested it,and its fucking nice,so just drop this and complte ur PO and do updates to make it better than the original one

Wow, didn't know you were that far into the Poke project. I also say drop this and continue with that one.

Back