• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

YurOts in 2021?

Planned release date beginning of June / beginning of November. Though plans are subject to change.

Recently, I have spent a little less time building the server, but the work is almost finished.

The state of the current minimap looks like this:

Bez tytułu.png

Last edited:
Tell me if you need a tester!
Also does this server have a discord?

Not yet, but soon, such a discord server should see the light of day.

The server tests will be held in a closed group, but thank you for your interest.

Welcome!

I am approaching the end of this project in big steps, although it does not mean that I do not have a lot of work to do yet. Today I would like to show you how it looks from the game side. I will not be adding photos from the Mini-Map anymore, but only photos from the game. About this and them:

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png
Post automatically merged:

6.png7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

11.png

12.png

13.png

14.png

15.png

17.png

18.png

19.png

20.png

21.png

22.png

23.png

24.png25.png

26.png

27.png

28.png

29.png

30.png

31.png

32.png

33.png

34.png

35.png

36.png

37.png

38.png

39.png

40.png

41.png

42.png

43.png

44.png

45.png

46.png

Last edited:
Welcome!

I am approaching the end of this project in big steps, although it does not mean that I do not have a lot of work to do yet. Today I would like to show you how it looks from the game side. I will not be adding photos from the Mini-Map anymore, but only photos from the game. About this and them:

View attachment 68064

View attachment 68065

View attachment 68066

View attachment 68067

View attachment 68068

View attachment 68069View attachment 68070

View attachment 68071

View attachment 68072

View attachment 68073

View attachment 68074

View attachment 68075

View attachment 68076

View attachment 68077

View attachment 68078

View attachment 68079

View attachment 68080

View attachment 68081

View attachment 68082

View attachment 68083

View attachment 68084

View attachment 68085

View attachment 68086View attachment 68087

View attachment 68088

View attachment 68089

View attachment 68090

View attachment 68091

View attachment 68092

View attachment 68093

View attachment 68094

View attachment 68095

View attachment 68096

View attachment 68097

View attachment 68098

View attachment 68099

View attachment 68100

View attachment 68101

View attachment 68102

View attachment 68103

View attachment 68104

View attachment 68105

View attachment 68106

View attachment 68107

View attachment 68108
That last picture tho, looks like you have some epic quest there with that locked banshee and that level there, but as soon i see that knight armor respawning daily there my first thought was that place isn't reachable / fake quest and lost all hopes it might be accesible (because you would abuse daily knight armor respawn).

That last picture tho, looks like you have some epic quest there with that locked banshee and that level there, but as soon i see that knight armor respawning daily there my first thought was that place isn't reachable / fake quest and lost all hopes it might be accesible (because you would abuse daily knight armor respawn).

You would have to check for yourself what it is about ;)

Thank you for sending the link, unfortunately when I wanted to upload it, the moderator did not agree, given the download regulations. I have been doing YurOts for a very long time and I am proud of my work, I hope it will be useful to someone and someone will use the map in the right way or expand it.

Bez tytułu.png
As I wrote to you, little thief, I have finished playing OTS, because I don't see the point in it. And you create projects from the Internet, which you call hard work for several months, and in fact, everything can be found on the Internet. It hurts you that you can't create a good server yourself, because you can't mapping at all, and it hurts you that so few people are playing on ots.

YOU MAP:
4.jpg

MY MAP:

7.png

Do what you want, but this is the second time here that someone accuses you of stealing a Polish programmer from America. I close the OTS book and advise you to be careful with it.
11.png
Do what you want, but this is the second time here that someone accuses you of stealing a Polish programmer from America. I close the OTS book and I advise you to watch out for him because he is an ordinary thief!

im not mapper, its my first project so, look on my topic i shared this photo.

Hi I just start project but i don't know what peopel think about YourOTS on client 12.x now i make my project on Tibia 12.87 now is a first version of
map beacuse i started project few days ago i fixing all conversation problem and cleaning map start adding house and npcs so i intersted how many players is by ready to play on YourOTS beacuse i thinking about making project with stage exp from maybe x30 to x5 of course i know i have to make a exp area for this yourots is a my first ots in my life. I try found devland map but is very hard and i think is impossible.

yourots_reactivation_7.png

Back