• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[YurOTS] World War 7.6 original converted to 7.72

Danger II

tibiara.com
Solutions
Reaction score
A few month ago I was wondering if someone would be interested into playing original world war 7.6 so I started to convert it into 7.72 since nobody wants to play on bad graphic like back in the days.

Story behind: World War 7.6 original by me (Danger II)

Since I stop with Open Tibia in future, I am willing to share files I won't need anymore.
Do not ask me for any help, I wont support at all. If you don't know how it works, go ask other users or do not download.

Dev-Cpp I used to compile:
MEGA

World War 7.72 sources + World War 7.6 sources and Distro:
MEGA

Thanks Danger!!

If anyone download it and know how to solve the << I/O warning : failed to load external entity "">> warning msg tell me how. Thanks!

Nvm, it was because the map didn't have any monster.
Thanks a lot for the sources too! <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Do not ask me for any help, I wont support at all. If you don't know how it works, go ask other users or do not download.
Because you can't guarantee support on stuff you did not convert yourself? Don't take full rep for something you didn't do yourself.

Because you can't guarantee support on stuff you did not convert yourself? Don't take full rep for something you didn't do yourself.
How rude to say something like this.

No I don't support anything because this community does not deserve ANYTHING because of people like you.

How rude to say something like this.

No I don't support anything because this community does not deserve ANYTHING because of people like you.
Bro, you and I both know you did this together with Exploit. And if not, please contact me in private so we can go a little deeper ;)

Don't take full rep for something you didn't do yourself.

Bro, you and I both know you did this together with Exploit. And if not, please contact me in private so we can go a little deeper ;)

Don't take full rep for something you didn't do yourself.

I did not, lol. I did it all on my own, without Exploit. And no I won't PM you cause I give a fk about what you think :)

@Danger II can i use your sources to change my yurots from 7.6 to 7.72? can u tell me what source i need to change?

tutorial for compile for windows linux? @Danger II please help

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately I do not have these files anymore, maybe someone else can help you out

Back