• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

YurotsOnline 7.6 - Project Discussion Thread

Forkz

Solutions
Reaction score
YurotsOnline
SDGuaaX.png

veuvW8D.gif

General Information
Dear Players,
Brave adventurers, into this new world of magic and mystery! Today, the doors of our Yurots kingdom open, where courage is rewarded, challenges are overcome and friendships are forged in epic battles.
Yurots is a classic Yurots map server bringing all the nostalgia that existed at the time.
Server Info:
Exp Rate: x20 (Stages)
Magic Level: x15
Skills: x30
Loot: x3

Quests:
The Queen Luana Quest
The Hermes Quest
The Patched Boots Quest
The Grotesque Moutain Quest
The Pits of Inferno Quest

Systems:
Global Bank System
Gems System
Boost System
Critical System

More Infos:
Monster Custom
Spells Custom
Effects Custom
World Custom

The two are very different servers. I appreciate the feedback.
YurOTS is not TFS or OTX or any kiddo press run server. And it is not project that anyone (even you) can start. In past 10 years nobody created such server on original YurOTS files. You can call your project YurOTS but it will never be and stop cheating young people who don't know the history of what YurOTS really is.
Signed, retro YurOTS gamer

YurOTS is not TFS or OTX or any kiddo press run server. And it is not project that anyone (even you) can start. In past 10 years nobody created such server on original YurOTS files. You can call your project YurOTS but it will never be and stop cheating young people who don't know the history of what YurOTS really is.
I don't understand your ignorance regarding my server. I don't think it's written in anyone's mind that I or anyone else can't start a project.
I don't care if your Yurots are original files or not, because the original files are outdated, my server brings something more current and different for the player to play.
I'm not fooling anyone, all the information is on the website, I didn't try to hide anything, people are free to join the server and see if that's what they're looking for to be able to play.

Ahahahaha original Yurots was exactly a "download and run server", something that anyone could start.

Don't waste your time on some self-righteous Pole who thinks he has the best server in the world, which is based on XML, not SQL. What does a SQL or XML engine have to define the server as YurOts. After all, everyone wants stability and smoothness of the game. SQL enables this, and gives much more possibilities and creativity than XML, but if someone cannot create a database and set up a server in 2024 (which should be the basis and a formality), then do not comment on people who also have a passion for old servers , and try to do something new.

Your world map on the server is a collection of sections from RL MAP, or something you made that is mega square. I know how such people work, he will soon attack me and give a thousand other reasons why I am wrong... Don't waste your time on such people.

Don't waste your time on some self-righteous Pole who thinks he has the best server in the world, which is based on XML, not SQL. What does a SQL or XML engine have to define the server as YurOts. After all, everyone wants stability and smoothness of the game. SQL enables this, and gives much more possibilities and creativity than XML, but if someone cannot create a database and set up a server in 2024 (which should be the basis and a formality), then do not comment on people who also have a passion for old servers , and try to do something new.

Your world map on the server is a collection of sections from RL MAP, or something you made that is mega square. I know how such people work, he will soon attack me and give a thousand other reasons why I am wrong... Don't waste your time on such people.
Make your words mine. The YurOTS map was just used as a base, but it is a current server, with new systems, new maps, new monsters and a large amount of different content.

Dude you run the worst server I ever played in my life. It feels like the server is online inside a microwave.

@Forkz keep it up with your project. My suggestion to make it old changing the architecture to 7.1 sprites. that would be amazing.

Dude you run the worst server I ever played in my life. It feels like the server is online inside a microwave.

@Forkz keep it up with your project. My suggestion to make it old changing the architecture to 7.1 sprites. that would be amazing.
Thanks for the feedback, we will fix it

Cool project. Please don't customize it too much. I really like the old yurots map vibe

Cool project. Please don't customize it too much. I really like the old yurots map vibe
Yes, we will maintain the essence, but there will be some new things. Thanks for the feedback.

- 🚨 Patch Note 0.01

🆕 Server
Added "Death Fan" in Yurots City;
Added Demon Legs Quest in Yurots City;
Added Grotesque Moutain Quest in Yurots City;
Added the houses of Ice City, Ghost City, Desert City;
Added Bank Global System;
Added to "Room Helmet of the Ancient" in Desert City;
Added Snowball Quest Ice City;
Adjusted the "Ashmunrah" loot;
Added NPC Banker;
Added rings to NPC Dufi;
Adjusted Power Ring for Distance Fighting;
Adjusted the Ax Ring, Sword Ring, Club Ring from +4 to +6;
Adjusted attackspeed of vocations difference of +200ms;
Adjusted Sprite Wand mana from 8 to 5;
Adjusted the gate of expertise to show the level;

🆕 Website
Added Items tab;
Added Custom Items tab;
Adjusted the shop offer sprites;
Adjusted the images of the Guilds;
Added most powerful guilds to the news page;

🆕Client
Added new sprites;

- 🚨 Patch Note 0.02

🆕 Server
Adjusted the weight of all runes from 120oz to 80oz;
Adjusted the collection period for houses from weekly to monthly;
Adjusted "Dragon Lord" hole in Yurots City;
Adjusted the respawn of "Demon" in Yurots City;
Added to NPC Dark Rodo to sell Mana Rune backpack;
Adjusted the map of "Hydra" in the south of Yurots City;
Adjusted NPC's to not remove equipped items;
Added Crown Helmet to sell at NPC Mad;
Adjusted Crystal Arrow attack from 80 to 65;
Adjusted Magic Longsword attack from 75 to 58;
Adjusted Mana Rune from 80~150 to 80~220;
Adjusted the damage of the "Crawler";

🆕 Website
Adjusted the Fire Robe sprite;

- 🚨 Patch Note 0.03

🆕 Server
Adjusted the bug in the elements on top of the doors;
Added the Patched Boots Quest in Ghost City;
Adjusted "Eternal Hero" experience from 2200 to 2850;
Adjusted the "Grotesque" experience from 2100 to 2700;
Adjusted the "Warrior Skeleton" experience from 2350 to 2950;
Adjusted "Goofy Witch" experience from 2300 to 3100;
Adjusted the health of "Goofy Witch" from 5100 to 7200;
Adjusted the health of "Ashmunrah" from 8500 to 7800;
Adjusted the health of the "Dark Arcanist" from 12000 to 15500;

🆕 Website
Added Quests tab;
Adjusted the Custom Items tab;

- 🚨 Patch Note 0.04

🆕 Server
Added NPC Kala to Jungle Island;
Added the Pits of Inferno Quest in Yurots City;
Added Boost and Critical System;
Adjusted the weight of the Hydra Egg from 50z to 10oz;
Adjusted the CAP of vocations;
Adjusted Dragon Lance to one hand;
Adjusted Giant Sword to one hand;

🆕 Website
Adjusted the Stone Skin Amulet sprite;
Adjusted the Golden Bow sprite;
Adjusted the Stone Bless Ring sprite;

- 🚨 Patch Note 0.05

🆕 Server
Adjusted the "Warrior Skeleton" loot;
Adjusted light items (e.g. torch);
Adjusted some sprites from 7.6 to 7.4 (e.g. Dragon Shield, Guardian Shield);
Added Ice City expansion;
Adjusted the basement of the temple;
Adjusted to spell Exeta Res;
Adjusted maxPackets;
Adjusted NPC Riona to sell color backpacks;
Added "Frost Giant" in Ice City;
Adjusted the damage of "Dark Arcanist";
Adjusted Ring of Healing +6hp/6s / +24mp/6s to +15hp/2s / +20mp/2s
Adjusted Life Ring +2hp/6s / +8mp/6s to +10hp/2s / +15mp/2s
Adjusted the damage of the Sprite Wand, now it is damage based on level + magiclevel
Adjusted the damage of the burst arrow, the damage is ml * damage
Added NPC Allen the furniture;
Added the Multi Tool item, you can use it as a rope, shovel, pick, machete;
Adjusted Steel Boots arm 3 to arm 4;
Adjusted Golden boots arm 4 to arm 6;
Adjusted bunnyslippers arm 0 to arm 7;

🆕 Website
Added the Gems System tab;
Added stages to the Server Info tab;

we need yurots licence

we need yurots licence
Oh wow, I remember your YurOTS, the best I have ever played. Wish it would come back one day 😔

Adjusted Ring of Healing +6hp/6s / +24mp/6s to +15hp/2s / +20mp/2s
Adjusted Life Ring +2hp/6s / +8mp/6s to +10hp/2s / +15mp/2s

Seems like a lot of stuff is being done here. Keep up the good work :)
One feedback regarding above quoted change. As it can be seen RoH regeneration is usually 3x of that of life ring because RoH is 7.5min duration while life ring is 20min.
Maybe take into consideration adjusting that a bit differently or increase RoH regen time if the regen difference between the two will be so insignificant.

Oh wow, I remember your YurOTS, the best I have ever played. Wish it would come back one day 😔

Seems like a lot of stuff is being done here. Keep up the good work :)
One feedback regarding above quoted change. As it can be seen RoH regeneration is usually 3x of that of life ring because RoH is 7.5min duration while life ring is 20min.
Maybe take into consideration adjusting that a bit differently or increase RoH regen time if the regen difference between the two will be so insignificant.
Thank you for the feedback, it will be analyzed.

Back