• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Yusuke Gallery

Im glad u all like this, i have now much more motivation. I edited it a bit, it should look better then before

Are you working for any Naruto project? or are you just doing that for fun ? ^^

You are the one of those guys, who aren't afraid to experiment and push boundaries further. You are constantly improving and taking one step at a time to be the best :)

[QUOTE = "Daimao, post: 2462785, membro: 187306"]
cTPDKHV.png
qThX9N0.png
[/ QUOTE]
wow

Last edited:
Tsukuyomi? I am waiting for your sugesstions, what scene from anime to do next. I prefer One Piece, Dragon Ball, Naruto and Bleach.
G4zWaQR.png

Yare yare daze...
lsIw8lp.png

In this tiles i tried to learn some dithering skills
BQt44N1.png

Some reworked versions of goku and kale from DBS on my custom base
gswUwIU.png

Last edited by a moderator:
This is Boss from Sword Art Online, i remaked my friend old sprite. His left arm looks bad :/
PPMcfTg.png

Also i've tried to create fine looking armor but that does not look like how i imagined. I need to learn how to make sick looking items
HuyO1Lh.png

And at the end some outfits
rfG23or.png

First ever izo character, looks bad for me
xrD3AYf.png

and some kind of avatar
CBkxlXa.png

waiting for any tips...

Last edited:
First ever izo character, looks bad for me
xrD3AYf.png

waiting for any tips...
Don't worry, it's very nice for a first character. Keep doing, you're coming great.

I believe you need to think on the body dimension being composed by cylinders/circles (green), instead of diagonal lines (red). The belt is a great example.
pwe3RHC.png

And also, it's cool to align everything horizontally so it have the same height. It's something that may go unnoticed and sometimes we forgot but surely helps to improve the balance of the sprite

Well time is passing and i am still in the same place like before, i've tried to rework iso goku to make him look better. Do u have any tips for me? Im still virgin in iso chars :X
kHu1pK9.png

I like how you defined the global shading, great improvement!

Long time no see, cuz i totally lost any motivation to do pixel art

Its third character i think i made in iso, pls rate my work and give me some tips how to improve it
CRfOYJ0.png

and some set made for fun with higher size than 32x32. I had some fun doing it
k2efGhL.png

and ofc pls dont use this sprites without my knowledge

Dude, this is awesome! I love your Amidamaru sprite, items are also great.
Keep going and don't stop doing sprites, you got a talent :D

I would say the head of the character is way too big compared to the rest of body (chest for example) If you will take care of it it should look way nicer! Great job nonetheless!

unknown-1.png
Already made some changes at morning. Should head be smaller? Im not used to ISO, cant imagine it 😏😏

Back