• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Zamera.eu thread !

haha I don't get that either:p
although I must say the loot has never been that good. Guess I was lucky that time. Normally I get 1/2 of the loot that I got that day wich still isn't bad :thumbup:

Doesn't look like a big war, even though you have like 400 players?

I remember the old days on softcores, 150 players - open battle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When you have that kind of wars I will join.

I just started playing I'm a 135 rp. Name:Xerna

Btw :Can anyone help me with demon helmet quest?

Nice server,i wanna play it,but i see u need donor items to play,wich ofcourse i cant have,cuz im from bosnia,and we can donate only by paypal : <
So...if anyone has any extra donations (wich im sure nobody has),feel free to pm me here,i really want em ;) xD

Nice server,i wanna play it,but i see u need donor items to play,wich ofcourse i cant have,cuz im from bosnia,and we can donate only by paypal : <
So...if anyone has any extra donations (wich im sure nobody has),feel free to pm me here,i really want em ;) xD

You dont NEED donation items to play.

Haha ty Chris, you will always have a special place in my heart <3 (A)

Heres a pic of my house:
j0ac5s.jpg

it's a good serv , just need to fix donate true phone for ppl in swedish ! i play there my self , level 270 EK name Frattl'o's =)

Back