• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zanoria.pl spooffing

koob

Fuck me. I`m famous.
Reaction score
Otservlist: 283 online
Zanoria.pl whoisonline: 240 online

+ ~40 online

most of online users are 8 lvl with strange nicknames:

Ab 8
Abcd 8
Abcde 8
Abcdee 8

Ban please.

I think there won't be any bans anymore..People can spoof ashell without any consequent. Many servers get reported but there where never any punishment for it...

I think there won't be any bans anymore..People can spoof ashell without any consequent. Many servers get reported but there where never any punishment for it...

I agree. maybe time to change otserver (website) to another one who cares about spoofers

Yea..Xinn aint active anymore and now even te worst Servers can easily get players by spoofing. The Servers, who are improving BY THEMSELVES won't be recognized then...

It is in night continuously players as many (as much) even
340 Players in night
370 Player in Day :)
spooffing 100%
Please Banished
Zanoria.pl Otslist :)

Thanks for reporting.. Zanoria is banned now. They were still faking status protocol...

Not really. I actually ban several servers every day (mainly reported via contact form on otservlist) but you are completely right. I should visit otland every day to keep server clean from spoofers.. It is not so easy for me (mainly because of tons of mails/pms i have to answer every day) but i will try ;)

How lol? You are busy with your distro?! How can you do an second project? No life menz???????!

Is elf dude, you should know it.

Thanks for reporting.. Zanoria is banned now. They were still faking status protocol...

Not really. I actually ban several servers every day (mainly reported via contact form on otservlist) but you are completely right. I should visit otland every day to keep server clean from spoofers.. It is not so easy for me (mainly because of tons of mails/pms i have to answer every day) but i will try ;)

Get yourself trustworthy assistants, not OtLand, OTFans, bla bla bal people, maybe; real life people who would care about it, and you know it.

Get yourself trustworthy assistants, not OtLand, OTFans, bla bla bal people, maybe; real life people who would care about it, and you know it.

I know but it's crazy. He is working on SVN he is working on his own OT and now on a new site??????He earn money by Open Tibia? Why not going immediatly to cipsoft XD

It is hard to find someone who knows something about open tibia servers and actually stays neutral.. i've been throught this already. Pseudo-netral game masters and moderators abusing their powers...

Anyway.. My girlfriend moderates maps on otservlist :) Maybe it's time to move further? ;)

It is hard to find someone who knows something about open tibia servers and actually stays neutral.. i've been throught this already. Pseudo-netral game masters and moderators abusing their powers...

Anyway.. My girlfriend moderates maps on otservlist :) Maybe it's time to move further? ;)

You just rather don't give people reasons to trust you, because you simply don't trust them. Relationships, even between master and a slave is based on trust. I'm working on TFS, and I'm also otserv developer at the time- people who should, do trust me, and I trust them, it doesn't conflict together.
Believe me, you don't need a neutral person, but person who can be neutral in his actions. Fuck with people, people will fuck you, ales!

Back