• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zantera or TibiaWR?

Zantera or TibiaWR?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoHaN-OTs

RoHaN-OTs.com
Reaction score
Hiho, I'm wondering witch OT you guys like most, can be any reason, gonna play perhaps, scripting & mapping, the people that work etc..
So vote!
P.S. If you don't like either one of them, just leave :peace:

TibiaWR, because he are paying the team, so the team will do best scripts/map, etc.

Im not sure yet. I'm awaiting arrival for both, I've played Zantera back when it was open and it was a pretty decent server. But TibiaWR looks so promising.
true, but looks can be deceiving :p

TibiaWR, because he are paying the team, so the team will do best scripts/map, etc.

You've always been a Zantera hater, and we don't even have to pay to get the best developers in the Open Tibia world. Since Zantera is one of the biggest Open Tibia servers ever created, it's one of the most hated servers too.

Zantera and TibiaWR are on totally different levels and have different genres.

New RPG projects always looks promising and every member on OtLand adore them. But yes, TibiaWR looks very promising.

Let me make myself clear here. I'm sorry about the other post, I only saw Zanteras smaller post, I didn't see their actual post I was misinformed of their original post. After posting in it and reading it I feel that they are both very promising.

I apologize about this misconception..

Edit:
And the Zantera I played before clearly was not the same Zantera that is going to be released.

tibiawr was great until they hired havoc (lol'd) and zantera, wtf is zantera? all i've heard about it was that they like to reset the servers :D

btw I think that threads like that shouldn't be allowed because will start too much flame war :)

/notroll
/nospam

I don't want to start a flame war, but I just want to say this.

It's quite obvious that a war server resets a couple of times under 2 years. Other servers can be online 3 months and then close forever. We make progress with every new revolution we launch.

I'm out.

Both servers go in two different directions. There's some bad to say about both, but also lots of good, so I suppose I'll keep my mouth shut. No server is perfect, I know that :)
In all, both will be great (I feel)

Red

I like Zantera because of TILFen <3
And tibiawr is over pumped(no offence)

TibiaWR

Because im bored to death of Zantera topics spammed everywhere.

tibiawr was great until they hired havoc (lol'd)

FYI, all of our staff positions are expendable. If he or any other person does not meet our expectations, they will be fired or demoted without further due. You and several others may not agree with who we hire and that is completely fine, although no one is perfect and everyone is replaceable. By the way, I dislike this thread being created at this time in our project. I hope it doesn't ruin our future discussion threads (by discussing here).

If you have any questions regarding this post or our project, feel free to send me a private message.

Regards,
TibiaWR

Neither of the servers are even up and running yet are they? (Correct me if I am wrong)

It's kind of difficult to lean toward one or the other without playing either one of them.

The only thing ive seen from TibiaWR is their hiring thread. Seems like they are stuck there. Idk.

It's a project which is still in the development phase. When we're done, you'll know.

Yeah, but still... You have been hiring since 1st september... How many mappers do you have now 50?

Don't take this wrong, really I look forward to see what your project can become. Just that you have been hiring people for almost 2 months now.

Yeah, but still... You have been hiring since 1st september... How many mappers do you have now 50?
Don't take this wrong, really I look forward to see what your project can become. Just that you have been hiring people for almost 2 months now.

I am not going to argue with you. There is no excuse for having such a long hiring phase, except our expectations. Unfortunately, there were some people who applied of which were not qualified (in our eyes).

We are working at the moment to accomplish as much as possible. In the end, the long wait will be made up with quality work and an enjoyable gaming environment.

Usually I don't argue with others on this forum but TILFen linked me this and I just gotta say...

How can you put your time and energy into discussing this? I don't know much about TibiaWR but from the little that I have read I understand that it's a completely different project with different "specialities", compared to Zantera. Both servers go in two different directions, just as Red wrote in this thread. And I also can't see why you want to compare a server that has been online for over 2 years with a server that is not live yet. It is like comparing Backstreet Boys with Iron Maiden... Both are good musicians but you cannot compare them.

I do not see TibiaWR as a competitor since we will attract different kind of players, and I wish them all best of luck and I am looking forward to see their release! :)

Take care

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back