• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zantera or TibiaWR?

Zantera or TibiaWR?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look closely, Zantera's thread is a complete copy of TibiaWR, which proves a given fact that TibiaWR is in fact, unique.

Same font and same structure makes it to a complete copy?

And if you're trying to say that Zantera isn't unique. You better shut your mouth.

As mentioned a few times before, you can't compare these two projects.

Such hosility over a post, and yes same font & structure does make it a complete copy considering you used everything TibiaWR used. Given Zantera is unique, however, try making your own thread structure.

If you look closely, Zantera's thread is a complete copy of TibiaWR, which proves a given fact that TibiaWR is in fact, unique.

Didn't know about that... but seriously... a thread on OtLand is not what makes a server unique imo. I do hope you have other "given facts" besides that.

If I just got a penny every time someone stole my work, templates, ideas or features the past 6 years...

Helga, I never said that it was unique solely of it's forum thread. I am saying that by the text readable on TibiaWR's thread, it looks like a unique project. You would have to agree with me that it is, very much so unique.

Last edited:
I'd go for TibiaWR, since Zantera is hosted in Poland, and me no liek polski.

Guess why? Because some of the biggest hosting companies are located Poland and they offer great hosting and dedicated servers.

TibiaWR - Because Zantera will must likely reset if they don't end up with an average of 400+ players online.

I like Zantera much more and tibiaWR just creeps the hell out of me, it's like Cipsoft is trying to make an OT o.o

They both have their advantage in certain points and it's hard to compare them, I'm going with TibiaWR because the project seems alot more serious

Tibiawr is ultimately awesome, but Zantera seem's more like the idk, Ot and tibiawr seems more like a real project that will go somewhere.
[Not that zantera won't, i have no dought that it will.]

TibiaWR project has just started & zantera has been hosted since 2009. So you guys who hate zantera. please take a suicide.. Zantera have experienced staffs like tilfen & helga.. TibiaWR have like 20+ mappers & will never be completed. maybe in 2 years.. YEYE, Who fuck wait 2 years for playing a OT!...

TibiaWR project has just started & zantera has been hosted since 2009. So you guys who hate zantera. please take a suicide.. Zantera have experienced staffs like tilfen & helga.. TibiaWR have like 20+ mappers & will never be completed. maybe in 2 years.. YEYE, Who fuck wait 2 years for playing a OT!...

Even though before I flamed Tilfen for spamming everywhere about Zantera, I agree with you.

Please, stop this goddamn discussion about Zantera and TibiaWR. Both projects are very professional.

And I don't want to drag TibiaWR in the shit because I'm a mapper there too.

Quoting what Helga said.
Usually I don't argue with others on this forum but TILFen linked me this and I just gotta say...

How can you put your time and energy into discussing this? I don't know much about TibiaWR but from the little that I have read I understand that it's a completely different project with different "specialities", compared to Zantera. Both servers go in two different directions, just as Red wrote in this thread. And I also can't see why you want to compare a server that has been online for over 2 years with a server that is not live yet. It is like comparing Backstreet Boys with Iron Maiden... Both are good musicians but you cannot compare them.

I do not see TibiaWR as a competitor since we will attract different kind of players, and I wish them all best of luck and I am looking forward to see their release! :)

Take care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back