• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zantera or TibiaWR?

Zantera or TibiaWR?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both TibiaWR and TILFen have said that they don't want this discussion to continue, so I'm closing this.

Once again, I have nothing against TibiaWR, I actually like to see those kind of projects… Even though it's nothing I am interested in developing (anymore) and I am looking forward to see the result.

But, I just need to get rid of some of the bullshit in this thread. There are so many people stating things they have absolutely no clue about, and that is just pissing me off.

It's fun to see how people think my projects are not serious/professional... Is it just because I don't make a big thread and recruit everyone on OtLand? I headhunt my developers, because I want the best (TILFen is a good example), and not just someone who can write a good application, which I personally think is even more serious.

Just please cut the crap about me and my servers, you guys just know too little about it. Just starting this poll shows that you have no idea what kind of projects we are actually talking about.

Oh btw,
I'd go for TibiaWR, since Zantera is hosted in Poland, and me no liek polski.
I just hope you're not serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back