• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zao map bug

GuilleMoniz

Reaction score
Hello folks!

First of all. I am sorry for asking "newbie questions" is my first try to full create a proffesional working ot-server. I noticed just yesterday (after a while working with the otserver already lol) that part of my map of Farmine is bugged when i load the map in the map-editor "remeres 2.2" I am using a client 8.60 and the server is tfs 1.0, There's a picture below to see what I am talking about hahaha

Y3RKIfD
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

How can I fix that? I dont wanna lose all my work i've done so far >.>

Solution
Hello folks!

First of all. I am sorry for asking "newbie questions" is my first try to full create a proffesional working ot-server. I noticed just yesterday (after a while working with the otserver already lol) that part of my map of Farmine is bugged when i load the map in the map-editor "remeres 2.2" I am using a client 8.60 and the server is tfs 1.0, There's a picture below to see what I am talking about hahaha

Y3RKIfD

It's not buggy ingame? Then i guess you need to change items.otb in RME's folder to a newer version, or try the one you have in your server folder data/items :)
Hello folks!

Y3RKIfD

It's not buggy ingame? Then i guess you need to change items.otb in RME's folder to a newer version, or try the one you have in your server folder data/items :)

Solution

Hahaha thank you. So simple!

The one from your data direcotry is the correct one in that case.
8.6 has like 4 diffrent versions xD

Hahaha yeah! well, everyday im learning more! Im happy I didn't lose all my job XD

Back