• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zaux Mapping Thread

New screenshot of the city. Well, it's a town, a mountain town.
Here it is:

Hope you like it ;)

Remember, all that screens can be modified, so they aren't final ones. If you say what I can improve, will change it ;)
So please, tell me how to become a better mapper

I like it, specialy the bridge to the left. But maybe less flowery walls on the roofs and the thick grass borders to the right (close to the bench) look a bit cut off.

If thats what u mean, they aren't bugs...
If not, say what bugs you saw to improve it ^.-

RzGf-EN.png

Thanks for commenting, but stop to discuss that. If you don't like it, i will change it.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello to everybody!
There are a little bridge screen, some screens of the town and a corrected version of the previous.

Wooden Bridge

Town

Previous pic with corrected "bugs"

And remember to comment if you se THIS

Last edited:
Looks good and playable, but maybe make some places with the nature details more together.

I like your style, keep it up man.

Thanks ;)

very nice and RPGish work I like it. but
2a7K1z7.png

this looks horrible. ; /

Oh that's a bug. Thx for commenting ;)

Looks good and playable, but maybe make some places with the nature details more together.

Sure, that's a mountain district of the initial city (Askhara) It's only a town. In the picture of the big bridge you can see stairs going up, so there is a mountain with the nature without houses and more detailed.

And ending with a new screen (Going out the mountain) There are some stairs in the left, and you can go out of the mountain ;) This screen is at the end of the big bridge.

Thanks to all, more coming soon!

Looks like a map with nice rpg atmosphere, keep it up bro!

The flowery wall at the left is kinda wierd, also I dont like the mountains at the bottom, without items / grounds on top of it, looks kinda boring cuz of that.
Do u autoborder the shape of mountains? if not I am sorry but it kinda looks like.

It's still nice. but looks unfinished. (dunno if you said that but didnt read the post only looked at the picture)
I like your latest works. keep it up dude. ;) want to see more

Back