• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zaux Mapping Thread

Good Mapper :)

Thanks ;)

The flowery wall at the left is kinda wierd, also I dont like the mountains at the bottom, without items / grounds on top of it, looks kinda boring cuz of that.
Do u autoborder the shape of mountains? if not I am sorry but it kinda looks like.

It's still nice. but looks unfinished. (dunno if you said that but didnt read the post only looked at the picture)
I like your latest works. keep it up dude. ;) want to see more

That's all what i have to say:
Remember, all that screens can be modified, so they aren't final ones.

Nope, this isn't all, i post my progress on the city, not the maps. You understand? So I will post the final ones on an other thread. All the mountains will have more accurate details.

Weeks of inactivity but... I'm back!
I'm working on Aegina project, will show some screens soon!

Kind Regards,
Zaux

Hi all!

I'm back guys, I return from months of inactivity! I had to stop cause of personal reasons but I'm back with more desire than before. I will do some random mappings, and lets see if I can join any project ;)
See you in forums!

Thx to all who commented there, don't forget to comment!

What maps do you want to see?

Zaux

Back