• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

zavar - CUSTOMIZED EVOLUTION

no idea, doesn't rly matter.
It just this thread is begging for attention without showing anything to back up the title.

the title: EXTREMELY CUSTOMIZED EVOLUTION
made me feel like I should comment, because if this is extremely customized, then what is Whi World? 4000 times more extremely customized?

You don't care, but you still reply. Could you please handle this with him over private message?

You don't care, but you still reply. Could you please handle this with him over private message?
No, I'm building my post count.
Besides you changed thread title, so it did matter to you.

What I was saying is that it doesn't matter if your evo is super customized or not.
Why you even answer to this trivial post? work on this instead maybe?
Give us 1 feature or questline what any other server doesn't have and/or is unique

-----
is Whi World still considered tibia ot o.o just asking
As long as I'm using tibia client or default OTC it is OT. (and I am)

Wow....such girl fight over here! Guys,,,stop be so negative and do it better self.

People these days...dramaqueens everywhere! Now end this fight and focus on this server and give him feedback =)

Ok so to clarify it for you all, Zavar is indeed an EXTREMELY customized evolution server. The whole Enigma city is remade completely, the minimap doesn't look alike at all except for the basic structure. We have custom quests, custom items, custom monsters, custom spells, custom cities even our NPCs are custom.

Perhaps some of you remember the good old Armonia map. We've implemented it as a level 550+ city and it's revamped completely. There are many hidden quests and mysteries there that people haven't solved yet (since the two last times we have had the server up with success). As most Evolution servers, we offer a high paced experience but yet it curves out with the high content we have.
For the people that manages to complete the Armonia mysteries, we even have a level 700+ city (mostly for grinding though; fewer mysteries and quests).

@Xeraphus If you don't like our server we're offering the community to play on, can you atleast come with constructive criticism instead of just bringing negativity here? You can keep commenting, it's fine, I'm an openminded person and I can keep discussing this topic with you. Just try to be a bit more understanding, you haven't even tried the server out and you judge it based on the little teaser we have?

@whitevo I just gave you some examples of features/questlines that are completely unique on our server. Indeed there are servers that are much more customized than our (like, a looot more customized), but with my hand on my heart - I can say that our server is probably amongst the most customized Evolution servers out there.

Haha, let him build & call it what the fuck he want, who cares?
I agree with @Hevar , it is a shame how the fuck people behave nowdays.

Fighting over nothing, trying to show who has the largest e-penis?

@Zavar , I am glad to see people still trying to put some good stuff together. I've seen zavar.eu around before, I know this isn't something you crafted on one weekend.
Good luck! :)

Hey guys!

I'm going to bump the thread with a teaser on a lategame quest. It's quite complex since you need to do a lot of things to finish it; first off you need to participate in a particular event, get a team and search through the Mysterious Island and gain access to Isle of GMs. It might sound easy but it's a difficult task!
Here's a couple of screenshots!

mBoE19J.png

tFS7jHK.png

We're hyped for the launch and we certainly hope that you guys are too!

Yours,
Zavar Staff​

An Evolution server that actually looks like it was customized. Great job. :)
Will the launch in early July be a testing phase or the official launch?

An Evolution server that actually looks like it was customized. Great job. :)
Will the launch in early July be a testing phase or the official launch?

Thank you so much Zasranets! Very appreciated! There will be an official launch, hopefully around 2-5 July. If you have any ideas considering improvements, perhaps a system? What would you like to see in the server? Then feel free to share :D

Thank you for the kind words Cade! We're actually starting today if you're interested in playing!

Back