• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[ZAYPAY] Site is Pendig?

dianagirl

Reaction score
Hello dear otlanders, as you can read in the topic, its about Zaypay and my site that i created there,

Last time it was 2011~ i worked with zaypay and made a site , price settings, payalogues
i got approved very fast, but this time its like 6 days gone and they still didnt approve my page,
is there something wrong with zaypay or did i do something wrong,
i did a test transaction and it worked so i guess the settings is right.

If you need any more details to help me so ask and i will give you as fast as i can.

Thanks

kind regards,

Sometimes they respond in a day, sometimes it takes a bit longer than a week.
If nothing else, create another support ticket and they'll address both at the same time.

Depending on how you filled out the request may also be a factor, mine got approved pretty quickly.
Nonetheless, I'm fairly certain you can use ZayPay even without website approval, but you are limited to the countries you can accept payments from.
Red

Sometimes they respond in a day, sometimes it takes a bit longer than a week.
If nothing else, create another support ticket and they'll address both at the same time.

Depending on how you filled out the request may also be a factor, mine got approved pretty quickly.
Nonetheless, I'm fairly certain you can use ZayPay even without website approval, but you are limited to the countries you can accept payments from.
Red

You are limited to Beligum & the Netherlands.

So how to fix it you could help me @Red i did really forget almost everything since my ladt work with ots was 2011,
Maybe some link or something ?

Last edited:
A tip is to check everything before you ask them to approve it, they take longer time after the first one in my experience.
They responded after 6h on mine, everything was fine except that I forgot to set the rights to 777, 2 days later they said everything checks out and I was approved.
So Monday to Wednesday to approve haha.....

Back