• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zeelex's mapping.

We dont care about your **** dragon mounts and custom sprites. This is just a mapping show-off.

We dont care about your **** dragon mounts and custom sprites. This is just a mapping show-off.

Sounds like jealousy.
Bet you can't do maps/sprites nor anything half as good as that "Tibia Rox"

Probably not, because I dont spend days on end doing that stupid stuff when in the end, it doesnt matter. And no, I'm not jelous of some wannabe gangster fa**ot on the internet.

Probably not, because I dont spend days on end doing that stupid stuff when in the end, it doesnt matter. And no, I'm not jelous of some wannabe gangster fa**ot on the internet.

Doing that only takes 2 hours or so, just requires imagination, and it does matter if you're making a sever witch contains players who will donate for it.
+ Tibia rox, i just bet you're son internet nerd without friends.
True that

woow!
Man i like it!
You maps is cool, and very nice!
I wait for new screens of you mapping.

Regards

Well Zeelex asked me to post this picture. Since he is banned untill November 14th
Enjoy.
emsmemse.png

Map is too much spammed with useless and sometimes even details that do not belong in that environment. (at least they dont kinda fit in). It's not bad for showoff , either for playing , if it was only on some places. But if 90%+ of the map is made in that spam-all style .. Man , players are gonna need headache pills.

I'm sorry, but sprites/maps/scripts are property of Thanatos
Fire horse - Edit of K.A's horse.
Terror bird - definitely took from my thread. [which I did not state I released]

Don't claim to own it , ur messing with copyrights..
[Else I own you a big apology if original creators of these sprites allowed it to you]

Overall .. Though there is some quality and work that I like in some of the pics.. Your ego and conceit are a big turn off about everything here, and I personally tell you that I wouldn't play a server if staff members would be of your behavior.

2/10

Map is too much spammed with useless and sometimes even details that do not belong in that environment. (at least they dont kinda fit in). It's not bad for showoff , either for playing , if it was only on some places. But if 90%+ of the map is made in that spam-all style .. Man , players are gonna need headache pills.

Fire horse - Edit of K.A's horse.
Terror bird - definitely took from my thread. [which I did not state I released]

Don't claim to own it , ur messing with copyrights..
[Else I own you a big apology if original creators of these sprites allowed it to you]

Overall .. Though there is some quality and work that I like in some of the pics.. Your ego and conceit are a big turn off about everything here, and I personally tell you that I wouldn't play a server if staff members would be of your behavior.

2/10

<Zeelex>
Don't make me laugh
The fire horse is an Edit, yeah, I still made the drawing for that horse.
Terror bird ? LOL? , The sprite I used for that terror bird mount, IS Pokemon Online's starting outfit, SO don't claim it as yours, you didn't do ANYTHING with it, nor ever posted it ( still you took the sprites of PO too). I took the own SPR myself, and made the mount. (and I'm still going to change it for citizen outfit, since I never liked how I left it)
The only thing I ever took from you, was the wolf mount (that you released) I added the colors to it.
- I only post Showoff pictures, The server's map is not on the same style, plus I'm not the only mapper in it.
Sincerely, I don't care if you play it or not.
@Copyrights. Read the ot rules, any EDITED client in tibia can be used, since no one ever paid for the rights to modify the client.

<Zeelex>
Don't make me laugh
The fire horse is an Edit, yeah, I still made the drawing for that horse.
Terror bird ? LOL? , The sprite I used for that terror bird mount, IS Pokemon Online's starting outfit, SO don't claim it as yours, you didn't do ANYTHING with it, nor ever posted it ( still you took the sprites of PO too). I took the own SPR myself, and made the mount. (and I'm still going to change it for citizen outfit, since I never liked how I left it)
The only thing I ever took from you, was the wolf mount (that you released) I added the colors to it.
- I only post Showoff pictures, The server's map is not on the same style, plus I'm not the only mapper in it.
Sincerely, I don't care if you play it or not.
@Copyrights. Read the ot rules, any EDITED client in tibia can be used, since no one ever paid for the rights to modify the client.

Editing sprites is not same as creating them , therefore you have no rights to take the credits for them. And you with your egoistic problems , doubtfully care about giving credits to anyone , but cipsoft, and else whoever made that sprite.
And please tell me, where did I say that the pokemon outfit was created by me? Check in my thread too, or just quote me. AND yes , I posted it , way way before just a day or few after I created the thread [and there is a proof that my thread is older and that i posted it first , since there is written time when it was posted]:

Don't pretend please with ur bull**** and tell me that u did the editing and everything, since it looks exactly the same as this image
3c6589efb7.png
which was posted way before on this thread. At least if you changed the white colors it would be less obvious. And really , I don't give a sweet F**K about what you , your mappers do on your ot , as long as you dont take my 10 MINUTES of effort [yes it is short, yes i am selfish] , and dont give credits for it.. If you doubt in me accusing you about the same actions i do myself , check my thread and you will see i respect some people's effort and work , no matter how long it took , and I will gladly remove all sprites I use if I'm asked to. At least come with a valid argument if you're about to discuss.

P.S I'm glad to see anyone using that wolf..

Back