• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zeelex's mapping.

yes, that was my opinion about it, i told the truth, i saw here more brutal ways of commenting, soo i cannot see the problem

Well then, instead of copying them, you can report them.

It looks good but try to use the smaller grass tufts more than the big ones, that will make it look even better. ;)

i didn't copied it cuz i'm trying to be original, comments i saw here gave me bound of commenting on this forum

May I ask why my post was deleted? I wasn't even saying something in a appropiate language.

i did it within appropiate way, this guy had a problem and i get warned because i defended attacks form his side, now i'm asking why the fuck did u deleted post where i criticized zeelex's works, it was really silly

i'll write it down ocne again >>>>

>>>>
>>>>
These maps are pieces of shit did within help of AB, i'm getting laught when u'r telling about their awesomness

It's all RAW palette
lmao try to make that with AB and see if you can even get CLOSE to what I did. however don't care about the words of a 12 year old kid :)
"Before critizing me, try to overcome me, and if you fail on doing so, limit youself to admire me"

It's all RAW palette
lmao try to make that with AB and see if you can even get CLOSE to what I did. however don't care about the words of a 12 year old kid :)
"Before critizing me, try to overcome me, and if you fail on doing so, limit youself to admire me"

i forgot how 'hard' is to do map by helping of ab,

i was 12 when u even weren't on this world, btw. what do u mean by the age... i know a lot of 13-14 and thy are smarter than u so shut up!

lol, point the AB in the pics :)
and you were 12 when I wasn't born? lol so what then you're some 30~ year old guy posting in this forums? get a life bro.

And if you critizise my mapping so much, let me see yours, and see if you can even get CLOSE to me.

Last edited:
Lol,
1- the only one that has AB it's the pits picture, and that was one of my first maps, however, the others you pointed were completely wrong lmao, whatsoever if I used AB, the idea of mapping is to make a cool and efficent spawn, duno why you put so much enfasis on AB, as I saw your maps and they were C R A P.
not even close to the ones I've made

2 - "you don't have time to play in this kind childish games" - Yea, but you took ALL the time to make a picture of "where I used AB in my maps" lol
seriously? Get a life bro, you're 17 worry, better about getting laid first

most of these maps look really over spammed, go easy on the detailing :S I like the last picture tho :p

Dude stop it with seabis, your mapping is not even in his league. Im pretty sure seabis would win a mapping competition agains you

I don't care about seabis lol, but I'd love a mapping competition against him :)

Here's some sort of summoning altar, it's part of a chain quest i'm developing :) tell me what you think about it
altar.png

V < won't be seen by players that's why i didn't even detail it, I boarded to make the SHAPE for the room <-- rocks are intentional ^ and so are the ones with the walls inside, since you can't AB those walls just inside the rocks, you must RAW select them and then push them towars the rocks, that way they look incrusted in them, and >> ya those are AB but it was used to make the shape of the damn room

you guys are exagerating WAAY too much about that AB shit.

Back