• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Zelonia MMORPG 8.60 - Recruiting Experienced/Active Gamemasters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moataz's Application for Gamemaster postiton!

Experience: i was a server maker also was editing some scripts and ideas maker too and i got experience since when i was 11 so 5 years experiences was alot of head manager also i was helping the admins i worked with them also was giving my experience to my mates was bug catcher too, activity , always when i am on help channel with me always and rule violation too so i want to be a team in Zelonia's to give out my experience and help a old mate :D so that's why i want to join Zelonia's team and also helping new players and lead them to the way to be the best and all my time will be for helping the new players and the players who wants a help with anything else!
Why should we choose you: because i am friendly to players never using bad things to them also trying to makes them happy and enjoying with their friends in game, also they loves kind persons and i am one of them but if there is bad persons breaking the rules they will get another way with my kindness :D
[Optional] Do you have another experience: I am also story writer and ideas maker also i lead u with my ideas to be the best!
Yours
Moataz!​

Moataz's Application for Gamemaster postiton!

Experience: i was a server maker also was editing some scripts and ideas maker too and i got experience since when i was 11 so 5 years experiences was alot of head manager also i was helping the admins i worked with them also was giving my experience to my mates was bug catcher too, activity , always when i am on help channel with me always and rule violation too so i want to be a team in Zelonia's to give out my experience and help a old mate :D so that's why i want to join Zelonia's team and also helping new players and lead them to the way to be the best and all my time will be for helping the new players and the players who wants a help with anything else!
Why should we choose you: because i am friendly to players never using bad things to them also trying to makes them happy and enjoying with their friends in game, also they loves kind persons and i am one of them but if there is bad persons breaking the rules they will get another way with my kindness :D
[Optional] Do you have another experience: I am also story writer and ideas maker also i lead u with my ideas to be the best!
Yours
Moataz!​
Refused

Reasons; 1- Lack of English Knowledge // 2- Doesn't really look serious.. // 3- Seems like a lier.. [You aren't 16 years old]..
Thank you for applying anyway.

Advice- Don't think that's by making your font BOLD or Italic, that you'll get accepted

Still looking for applications!

Last edited:
Name:Andres
Experience:Huh, I have been staff member and also i know about scripting/mapping.
Position applying for:Gamemaster
Why should we choose you:Because im knowledgeable about everything in staff membership.
[Optional] Do you have another experience:I can do everything what u need with ur server :p

Name:Andres
Experience:Huh, I have been staff member and also i know about scripting/mapping.
Why should we choose you:Because im knowledgeable about everything in staff membership.
[Optional] Do you have another experience:I can do everything what u need with ur server :p
Pending

Name: Cameron
Experience:I have been a GM and CM on many servers. I have 7 years of Tibia Experience.
Why should we choose you:I am easy to get along with. I am a good problem solver.
[Optional] Do you have another experience: I am currently a GM on a real map ot.

Thanks

Name:Rob
Experience:Have make my owne server . but not 100% ready hehe http://otland.net/f464/8-60-icy-roxor-data-pack-162249/
Position applying for:Gamemaster/cm
Why should we choose you:Cuz I know somthing about ots . not like some others that just can download a server and open ports and then open it
[Optional] Do you have another experience:Mapping/basic scripts

All from me .

Name: Cameron
Experience:I have been a GM and CM on many servers. I have 7 years of Tibia Experience.
Why should we choose you:I am easy to get along with. I am a good problem solver.
[Optional] Do you have another experience: I am currently a GM on a real map ot.

Thanks
So you are from Cameron or from United States? kidding.

Accepted as a Gamemaster / Please try to add more information about yourself.

Test the server, and explore it, then you'll get promoted.
Just a question: Are you ready to leave all your jobs on other servers, and be free for Zelonia?, You can say no, But we like active staff.
[For information, the server is being updated (All accounts got rested)], Now lets start a fresh server without botters or levels cheaters.
Enjoy playing our server!
When you try to login, You'll find the server closed, Wait until the update completes.

- - - Updated - - -

Name:Rob
Experience:Have make my owne server . but not 100% ready hehe http://otland.net/f464/8-60-icy-roxor-data-pack-162249/
Why should we choose you:Cuz I know somthing about ots . not like some others that just can download a server and open ports and then open it
[Optional] Do you have another experience:Mapping/basic scripts

All from me .

Refused.
Reason; Lack of English knowledge, Aren't trusted as-well.

Note; Don't be angry because you got refused, Take it easy.

Still looking for 1 gamemaster!

Name: Khaled
Experience: have been gm and cm in many ots and good one's :D
Position applying for: GameMaster
Why should we choose you: i am a friendly person and love taking my job seriously =) (maybe i am not the best u can find but better than many people) ^_^
[Optional] Do you have another experience: i have some experience in scripting and mapping maybe i would help u in any thing u want =)

PS: Its summer vacation so i think i would be active every day :p :D

Last edited:
Name:Matte
Experience:was staff on some ots in my years . Know how to handel problems when it comes to me ass a staff member , and can work on map and stuffs like that
Position applying for:gm/cm
Why should we choose you:Cuz I want to be a staff member again Cuz it was like 1-2 years ago I was gm/cm/god :)
[Optional] Do you have another experience: Hmm . what can that be . Nothing that I can say now hehe :p

Name:Ross
Experience:Have had my own ot server but nobody to host..
Why should we choose you: Because I know dtuff about ots. I can map and a little bit of scriptting
[Optional] Do you have another experience:Mapping/basic scripts(Monsters, NPCS,EQ)

Thread cleaned again
If I see one more offtopic post here, I'll give 1 infraction to everyone that posts offtopic, even if it was in response to it, just report and ignore it

Name: [Ingame name] Kahlan Amnell. [Out of game] Lacy
Experience: I've played Tibia for about 15 or so years now, and know it quite well, and I have been a GM to many servers, and a co-owner to another, I have other assortments of skills to others, I work well with others and seek to help those in need of it, and often encourage interaction via Game-Chat and Help channel for the channels needed. I am swift to respond to rule violations, but am not in a manner that can be viewed as tyranical. I make sure my actions are justified before taking them.
Position applying for: Gamemaster
Why should we choose you: As mentioned before I have many years of gaming in Tibia, I know it quite well, i'm a very friendly person to be around, nor would I give a bad example to the others. I'm a very interactive person, I don't seek the position for anything but to help people. I won't abuse my commands for my own needs.
[Optional] Do you have another experience: I have mentioned in before I've been a GM to many other servers, 4 at least, and co-owner to another successfull one.

Name: [Ingame name] Kahlan Amnell. [Out of game] Lacy
Experience: I've played Tibia for about 15 or so years now, and know it quite well, and I have been a GM to many servers, and a co-owner to another, I have other assortments of skills to others, I work well with others and seek to help those in need of it, and often encourage interaction via Game-Chat and Help channel for the channels needed. I am swift to respond to rule violations, but am not in a manner that can be viewed as tyranical. I make sure my actions are justified before taking them.
Position applying for: Gamemaster
Why should we choose you: As mentioned before I have many years of gaming in Tibia, I know it quite well, i'm a very friendly person to be around, nor would I give a bad example to the others. I'm a very interactive person, I don't seek the position for anything but to help people. I won't abuse my commands for my own needs.
[Optional] Do you have another experience: I have mentioned in before I've been a GM to many other servers, 4 at least, and co-owner to another successfull one.
Well, accepted.
The server is being updated with new things, Stay tuned until its on.
Thanks for applying.
Gamemasters are chosen successfully, Thanks for all the applies.

- - - Updated - - -

Name:Matte
Experience:was staff on some ots in my years . Know how to handel problems when it comes to me ass a staff member , and can work on map and stuffs like that
Position applying for:gm/cm
Why should we choose you:Cuz I want to be a staff member again Cuz it was like 1-2 years ago I was gm/cm/god :)
[Optional] Do you have another experience: Hmm . what can that be . Nothing that I can say now hehe :p
Refused.
Reason; Lack of English knowledge, and bad recommends on OtLand, Also known as 'polish' and I don't need polish staff.

That was rather quick. I actually was planning to check the server out a little bit to get my headings, but you have it down so I was thwarted XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back