• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zenith - A new type of Oldschool

Collapser team is as bad as it gets. I would expect the same here just because of that.
Well I guess you don't actually have to expect that because I'm not, nor ever was a part of their management team or staff in any way. I was simply contracted to make maps, nothing else.

Whatever bad experience you or anyone else had with their management team ain't my problem. Frankly, I don't even disagree with you lol. At least have the decency to confirm your facts or try the game out before jumping in and calling it "as bad as it gets" insinuating I'm some sort of off-shoot of Collapser's staff.

That's like claiming a new restaurant you've never tried is going to be "as bad as it gets" because the guy they contracted to design the logo also happened to design the logo for a completely different restaurant you don't like.

@Evalor
You don't have to worry about anyone being decisive. If you're interested, come and test it out, you've got nothing to lose.

Last edited:
Well I guess you don't actually have to expect that because I'm not, nor ever was a part of their management team or staff in any way. I was simply contracted to make maps, nothing else.

Whatever bad experience you or anyone else had with their management team ain't my problem. Frankly, I don't even disagree with you lol. At least have the decency to confirm your facts or try the game out before jumping in and calling it "as bad as it gets" insinuating I'm some sort of off-shoot of Collapser's staff.

That's like claiming a new restaurant you've never tried is going to be "as bad as it gets" because the guy they contracted to design the logo also happened to design the logo for a completely different restaurant you don't like.

@Evalor
You don't have to worry about anyone being decisive. If you're interested, come and test it out, you've got nothing to lose.
I didn't say everyone should feel the same way nor did I conclude that the game is bad. I said for me seeing anything about Collapser gives a bad taste in my mouth (restaurant pun). That is a personal opinion. It is good to hear you didn't pick up any "staff skills" from them.

If anything I was saying having Collapser mentioned at all is going to hurt you more than anything. That is for you to decide. Good luck.

I was merely pointing to my résumé as a mapper; nothing more. I can be proud of my maps no matter who uses them, even if it was the crappiest management team in the world. I'm optimistic people will be observant enough to tell the difference. If people have questions about that or anything else they are free to ask.
The staff skills here are purely my own. I'm not coming from some other server (failed or successful).
Appreciate the civility and good luck wishes!

I was merely pointing to my résumé as a mapper; nothing more. I can be proud of my maps no matter who uses them, even if it was the crappiest management team in the world. I'm optimistic people will be observant enough to tell the difference. If people have questions about that or anything else they are free to ask.
The staff skills here are purely my own. I'm not coming from some other server (failed or successful).
Appreciate the civility and good luck wishes!
That's how bad Collapsers staff is though haha. Posting screenshots will do you far more justice. From what I have read and seen so far it looks good.

That's how bad Collapsers staff is though haha.
Didn't realize some people were so passionate about it haha, good to know.
Posting screenshots will do you far more justice.
I'll be sure to focus on highlighting the content itself in the future! There are some screenshots in the thread, and more on the website, but even those don't do the map justice ;) later in the week I'll bump the official thread in the gala with some additional screenshots, that's a great idea, thank you!
From what I have read and seen so far it looks good.
Really appreciate it!

Back