• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zerak AAC

Zerak

http://otstatus.com/
Reaction score
I'll start my own when I've got time.

Old:
Hello everyone, I'm making my own AAC (Gesior, edited by me)
I will re-write alot, the only reason of why I used Gesior is because I've just come back to Tibia.
So, I don't know how to grab server informations.

Screenshots:
zcpRR.png

Y2c2o.png

kBTEG.png

qikOt.png

I'll rewrite the news system, install, shop system, etc.

Last edited:
>gesioraac
>newlaout
>rename
>allbugholesthere
>imadebestaac
>2012
lol

anyway good luck

edit: I would recommend to use ZnoteAAC as a base

Is everyone about making thier own AAC's?:blink:

Well, I wish you the best Zerak!

Thanks guys.
Edit:
I've always wanted to make my own AAC. So now, when I'm back to Tibia, why not make it? :p

Good luck. I'm making my own, however right now I've got broken hand and I'm not able to do too much. Anyway svn is public and you can have a look on this ; )

Zerak, I'm not telling you not to do it, actually its the way around that i wish you the best but i just wondered since before this, there were only Gesior & Modern AAC and when Znote's AAC came then everyone seems want to do thier own AAC...

Polat Alemdar, True, but you only seem to be here for downloading things :p

Amiroslo, Alright, well i wish you the best of luck also.

H4CK3R, Are you only supporting AAC developers? or do you support anyone with photoshop mate?:)

Sincerely,
Viggy

Well If you want to make acc for training purpouses whats the problem, or to help community?, gl

Back