• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zezenia - 2D MMORPG

Will you try it?

• Yes

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • No

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Malveko, the last patch actually dropped mage mana spending 33% compared to before, which should help a lot if you think the potions were too expensive to buy before.

Three magic, did you actually try the game? A lot of people find it to feel different from Tibia when they try it.

I really like this game (even though I do have large gaps in play) but the main thing I complain about is the really slow levelling experience, so I wanted to put across a question for people who've played or would like to play.

If you have tried it what did you think of the levelling pace?
If you haven't, was this a reason to not try the game?

I really like this game (even though I do have large gaps in play) but the main thing I complain about is the really slow levelling experience, so I wanted to put across a question for people who've played or would like to play.

If you have tried it what did you think of the levelling pace?
If you haven't, was this a reason to not try the game?

Feels really harsh, indeed, but after a certain level it's easy i've heard...

I got from level 30 to 43 killing a Treant Boss and other really badass monsters, went quite fast, since I had only the blocker and myself.

If you find the experience rate painful, you should try Everath, which is much faster in that regard.

what happened to the exp rates here :eek:
i remember playing elysium and it was really slow to level but now it's really fast, something changed?

Me and a mate tried it what seems like forever ago (must be atleast a couple of years), think we got to like lvl 30 ish and just stopped playing it. Did find it quite fun and interesting althrough its kinda hard at start currency wise and pretty bad unless your premium. So im guessing we stoppped after the free premmy ran out. I played a marksman ranger and i remember hunting this one island where there were like those irish leprechauns and they droppped mad gold/currency.

Pretty fun if your looking for something kinda like Tibia, worth a try atleast imo.

Premium cards are not that expensive on Everath (~20k each), so they should be fairly affordable even if you don't want to spend IRL money.

By the way on the same subject, we now give 3 days of more premium time when you active your account e-mail:
http://www.zezeniaonline.com/account/resend

A small teaser of the next update has been posted! Check it out.
http://www.zezeniaonline.com/news/article/14493-small-update-teaser

kpunda.jpg

Back