• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zezenia Online

Raamah

Reaction score
Zezenia Online is an independent 2D RPG game similar to Tibia, created from scratch with its own graphics and code. It has grown a lot feature and content-wise in the past years. With hundreds of spells, hundreds of NPCs, hundreds of monster and over 15 million map tiles there is something to actually explore and enjoy.

Some notable features include a good PvP system, warzones and arenas for safe battling, a task system (dynamic quests), guilds and guildwars, player housing, talent points, potion brewing & ingredient gathering and more.

The website of Zezenia Online is (registration form on first page, get 3 days of Premium Time free!)
www.zezeniaonline.com

Already registered? Get your own character signature, works on otland too:
http://www.zezeniaonline.com/account/referral

i3.png

i4.png

Last edited:
Dying game? This game is getting bigger and bigger all the time, ive played this since day 1 and it keeps getting better

This game looks like a pile of crap, I don't even love Tibia and expect me to play this?

This game is just a rip off from Tibia with worser sprites.

I'd just like to defend Zezenia here..

It was designed to have the aspects that original tibia pvp/pve had resembled. The play style of actually having to use your mouse for things and not just spam hotkeys. The combat system is designed so that if you try to spam out healing, you die... you need skill. The game is taking large advancements towards being advertiseable but i'd give it another year or two before it's super playable and people start flooding in.

Thanks,
~Justin

I'd just like to defend Zezenia here..

It was designed to have the aspects that original tibia pvp/pve had resembled. The play style of actually having to use your mouse for things and not just spam hotkeys. The combat system is designed so that if you try to spam out healing, you die... you need skill. The game is taking large advancements towards being advertiseable but i'd give it another year or two before it's super playable and people start flooding in.

Thanks,
~Justin

Games been out for 2-3 years? No flooding, Umm I do like it's custom and not another OT ripoff, it does share lots of qualities with tibia in the interface but I do agree its unique in it's own way. Not super bad if your super bored.. but just not my cup of tea!

The game has come a long way in the past 2 years as far as content/gameplay comes. It's slow too, not something you'll get done in a weekend. The pvp is a bit unbalanced but they are making major efforts to get it fair..

I could go on and on..

During the past week we have updated the game with some minor feature improvements and bug fixes, most notably an easier start for new players (higher experience rate until level 20, higher skills on new characters). We also updated the website to a new look along with some feature improvements on it as well.

Check out the new website at:
Zezenia Online - Free 2D online role-playing game

Announcements on game update 4.6.4 and website update can be found at:
Zezenia Patch 4.6.4 - Zezenia Online
New website - Zezenia Online

During the past week we have updated the game with some minor feature improvements and bug fixes, most notably an easier start for new players (higher experience rate until level 20, higher skills on new characters). We also updated the website to a new look along with some feature improvements on it as well.

Check out the new website at:
Zezenia Online - Free 2D online role-playing game

Announcements on game update 4.6.4 and website update can be found at:
Zezenia Patch 4.6.4 - Zezenia Online
New website - Zezenia Online

Well, ive been playing Zezenia for 3-4years and it grows everyday. Why i quitted Zezenia, i dont remeber. Maybe because of the exp was low or it was something with a updated which screwed rangers & warrior.

But anyway Goodluck!

I play this have 4 years, the game is good, but is very corrupt, gm are more friends of players and so not know the difference between the work of the fun.
Showing quests, spoilers..
using teleport for the temple and others..

The old areas are good, but the new areas are so ugly, i mean, who mapped those new areas definitly needs to learn how to do a better job.

The old areas are good, but the new areas are so ugly, i mean, who mapped those new areas definitly needs to learn how to do a better job.

True the new area's are soo shit.. the least he could of done is come to Otland and hire one of the mapper's pay him to do a decent job, the new areas are just basically open areas no trees bushes or w/e it's soo ugly made me EXIT, and never log back on.

Back