• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zezenia Online

Which new areas are you specifically talking about? While I unfortunately have to agree that we have plenty of low-quality mapping in the game, my opinion would still be that the new areas are vastly superior to the old ones.

Also, we can't "hire" any mappers per se because we don't have any money to invest in the project. But we do have an internal "mapper initiation" program to try out new mappers. If you think you are a great mapper, reliable and willing to work for free and with painfully few graphics, send an e-mail to [email protected].

Which new areas are you specifically talking about? While I unfortunately have to agree that we have plenty of low-quality mapping in the game, my opinion would still be that the new areas are vastly superior to the old ones.

Also, we can't "hire" any mappers per se because we don't have any money to invest in the project. But we do have an internal "mapper initiation" program to try out new mappers. If you think you are a great mapper, reliable and willing to work for free and with painfully few graphics, send an e-mail to [email protected].

Why even keep the game online at all then?

K-Zod if your the real K-Zod please.. hire one of the avaible mapper's here on Otland and let him.. go over the map and "remodel" everythin.. I'm tellin you make the map more realistic you will make more players excited! I forgot which town but it is seriously empty just few trees every few walks or so.. I would seriously think about it.. maybe even let the players know! and if ya can't afford the mappers service open up a donation and I'll be the first to donate.

The map is just the first thing that need's fixed! Then maybe quest added.. way more.

Thats just my opinion, I liked the game.. just felt too much of a grindfest~ really it boiled down to I could hunt dwarves,orknies or orc fort.. for the next 30-40 lvls lol

New PvP-E Server is opening tomorrow! People should join :)

It's a good game just needs a bit more effort put in to it and also a re-work on the exp and skilling.

On Saturday, an update was released with new features such as talents points, a world map and better training tasks at Osvald.

More details in the official announcement:
http://www.zezeniaonline.com/forum/thread/10572.html

Also I'd like to note that as part of our ongoing November Welcome Campaign all new accounts will receive 3 days of free premium time.

Streaming my adventures in this game. www.twitch.tv/mest959 feel free to come check it out. There are links in my twitch profile to helpful information for new players. Also feel free to ask questions in my chat there are some older players in my chat usually.

I gave it a try, played for like 10 minutes lol, just felt like it was a knock-off of Tibia, Tibia is way better.

Didnt read thread, but just wanted to say its just an embed of browserclient from cip

Didnt read thread, but just wanted to say its just an embed of browserclient from cip

If you noticed they had the client way before Tibia even brought out the "Flash client", I'm going to say this game is perfect cause it is far from it, but it is a great game with a great community (also a lot of fun)

If you noticed they had the client way before Tibia even brought out the "Flash client", I'm going to say this game is perfect cause it is far from it, but it is a great game with a great community (also a lot of fun)
I'm watching one of their streams right now. It says "playing Tibia" at the top of the page.

I think a big reason this game never got too big was there is no BOT like a cavebot, most people have to manual, and a lot of ppl hate doing that now a days, but Zezenia is really not that bad.. would be funny to see some Otland group go there and smash shit though :D

Back