• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zezenia Online

I'm watching one of their streams right now. It says "playing Tibia" at the top of the page.

Cause there isn't a Zezenia section on twitch and if you didn't have it tagged under a game how would anyone find your channel?
It's like if I played Tibia and streamed it under WOW, no one would say "THIS HAS TO BE WOW IT'S UNDER THE WOW TAG!!!!!"

Cause there isn't a Zezenia section on twitch and if you didn't have it tagged under a game how would anyone find your channel?
It's like if I played Tibia and streamed it under WOW, no one would say "THIS HAS TO BE WOW IT'S UNDER THE WOW TAG!!!!!"
Still looks like a selfmade copycat to me.

Why not?! needed to find a game, to just log on and do something while waiting for other things! So started, didn't start taking pics until .. level 14 but yeh!
sWpOcjQ.png

RtDss9H.png

oP2KCx0.png

bMFPMXG.png

Vtk6wJM.png

ilnMkas.png

u0Kmb9d.png

suBx3PB.png

I recommend this game strongly, if you don't like new Tibia, but love old Tibia! As a 10 year Tibian player, I can proudly say Zezenia is one of the better games since 8.7+!
You can also check out my screenshot thread http://www.zezeniaonline.com/forum/thread/8469/4.html

I can vouch for this. The game feels really similiar to how oldschool tibia feels when you play it and a lot of the mechanics are similiar and some aspects of the game are improved but there are still many things to be improved for it to be better than 7.4/7.6 tibia, it's still a great game though if you liked oldschool tibia.

I can vouch for this. The game feels really similiar to how oldschool tibia feels when you play it and a lot of the mechanics are similiar and some aspects of the game are improved but there are still many things to be improved for it to be better than 7.4/7.6 tibia, it's still a great game though if you liked oldschool tibia.
Yeah, I dont wish it to become a game that is exactly like Tibia, but it has a lot of the aspects from it aswell as the PvP is so much fun, most fun I have had for a long time :)

A video if you wanna see some stuff from Zezenia ! :)

Last edited:
Back