• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zezenia Online

I played ages ago, but I dunno if I want to play again. Kinda boring playing warrior :x

Kill some new monsters and solve the new quests!
vA4y4xL.png

dQyON3K.png

x88DBp5.png

Play now! http://www.zezeniaonline.com/home/index/referral/14983

Pretty fun explorin and stuff but the grinding is even more boring and dull than real tibia imo, played pretty casually and got level 60ish some weeks ago will definitely check out the update. There also seems to be a lot more players now, around 300 is online right now which is quite nice.

Pretty fun explorin and stuff but the grinding is even more boring and dull than real tibia imo, played pretty casually and got level 60ish some weeks ago will definitely check out the update. There also seems to be a lot more players now, around 300 is online right now which is quite nice.

I've heard that a lot, the grind is a lot worse due to the exp table being around 3x more than Tibia's, you can also achieve less exp/h at the lower levels so it seems a lot slower.

The creator K-Zod is stingy as fuck though sadly, his staff & map creator's and such are payed NONE! 0$, which ya can probably tell by the horrendous maps, I remember once suggesting he hire someone from otland or necronia to map for him.

Lol why would he? If he can keep a 300+ player base with crap maps and if they are donating.. he gets is all. And from what was posted before it sounded like his staff just liked being in a position of power and hanging out with their friends (other players).

Could never figure this game out as far as quest. Tried to get help from one of the people standing around. And I got banned for pushing a player. GM said I interfered with his investigation..

Also the leveling is intense.. its sooo slow.

Back