• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zezenia Sprite extractor

I do not care :-( I left Zezenia Team like 1 year 3 months ago. To be clear lua used to create Zezenia looks like OT lua. So he just hacked previously unknown sprite file used by this OTS. Maybe it is time to post GFX compiler since decompiler already exist.

Gratz @Shadowox

Last edited:
got this
Bash:
mingw32-make all
[ 50%] Building C object CMakeFiles/dumpZ.dir/src/main.c.obj
C:\Users\miguel\Documents\zezenia_747_windows\zezenia_gfx_dumper-master\zezenia_gfx_dumper-master\src\main.c:4:25: fatal error: d_bitmap_v4.h: No such file or directory
 #include "d_bitmap_v4.h"
                         ^
compilation terminated.
CMakeFiles\dumpZ.dir\build.make:75: recipe for target 'CMakeFiles/dumpZ.dir/src/main.c.obj' failed
mingw32-make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/dumpZ.dir/src/main.c.obj] Error 1
CMakeFiles\Makefile2:98: recipe for target 'CMakeFiles/dumpZ.dir/all' failed
mingw32-make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/dumpZ.dir/all] Error 2
Makefile:134: recipe for target 'all' failed
mingw32-make: *** [all] Error 2

got this
Bash:
mingw32-make all
[ 50%] Building C object CMakeFiles/dumpZ.dir/src/main.c.obj
C:\Users\miguel\Documents\zezenia_747_windows\zezenia_gfx_dumper-master\zezenia_gfx_dumper-master\src\main.c:4:25: fatal error: d_bitmap_v4.h: No such file or directory
#include "d_bitmap_v4.h"
                         ^
compilation terminated.
CMakeFiles\dumpZ.dir\build.make:75: recipe for target 'CMakeFiles/dumpZ.dir/src/main.c.obj' failed
mingw32-make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/dumpZ.dir/src/main.c.obj] Error 1
CMakeFiles\Makefile2:98: recipe for target 'CMakeFiles/dumpZ.dir/all' failed
mingw32-make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/dumpZ.dir/all] Error 2
Makefile:134: recipe for target 'all' failed
mingw32-make: *** [all] Error 2
Hey, did you install the submodule?

How to do it:
  • delete your build folder
  • in the root of the project run:
git submodule init
git submodule update
  • then if you are on windows open powershell:
mkdir build;cd build
cmake -G "MinGW Makefiles" ../
mingw32-make all

This should fix the problem, if you need any aditional help just ask.

Regards.

Hey, did you install the submodule?

How to do it:
  • delete your build folder
  • in the root of the project run:

• then if you are on windows open powershell:

This should fix the problem, if you need any aditional help just ask.

Regards.
worked well but couldnt find this outfit:
1619424419593.png

@WibbenZ @Shadows @Lvitz how is it possible that moderators allow piracy between games
Post automatically merged:

@Saphron
to be honest this sprites have been leaked for ages now, same for Medivia. Alkarius posted an extractor in c# that worked for both and also plenty other servers but medivia team striked his repo down, we still have the step by step though:

to be honest this sprites have been leaked for ages now, same for Medivia. Alkarius posted an extractor in c# that worked for both and also plenty other servers but medivia team striked his repo down, we still have the step by step though:
medivia is not Extractable now?

Is this game an OT Server? Seriously?

Why does Steam allow OTs lol
The game was coded from scratch during sticks and stones, it's not an OT server nor does it have anything to do with the old leaked tibia servers. Yeah, the NPC lua scripts are basically the same as in the ot servers because why nyt, its just this one old GM that god kicked out of the team crying here ;D ps, pink panther what ya up to nowadays, we're good old friends from back in the days

The game was coded from scratch during sticks and stones, it's not an OT server nor does it have anything to do with the old leaked tibia servers. Yeah, the NPC lua scripts are basically the same as in the ot servers because why nyt, its just this one old GM that god kicked out of the team crying here ;D ps, pink panther what ya up to nowadays, we're good old friends from back in the days

I didn't mean literally an OT, but it looks exactly like one.... haha

I'm good. Sorry I don't remember you? Can PM me if you like. Hosting a classic RL/Custom OT :)

not really i have the old ones without addons, but if you have the updated ones and want to share with me .. would be cool

Back