• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zezenia??

Blinkz

Experienced Lurker
Reaction score
Anyone play at all on this server or whatever? trying to get a few people to PK with and such lol

Just felt like a bad version of Tibia. :/ Didnt even know they were still active :eek:.

Its a whole different game. I got mad items on Elysium btw blinkz, like, alottttt lol my nephew was mad high and few of my rls

Its a whole different game. I got mad items on Elysium btw blinkz, like, alottttt lol my nephew was mad high and few of my rls
?? This game is probably based on YATC with TFS server, so yea.. its piece of s*it just like iphone and galaxy s.

Lol, play the game before you judge it with your "Probably"'s. When you make a better game, inbox me.

Lol, play the game before you judge it with your "Probably"'s. When you make a better game, inbox me.
1.I played this game for about week and i think its open source tibia client with tfs server nothing more.
2. Im working on my ots right now so i dont have time to create new game from scratch.

?? This game is probably based on YATC with TFS server, so yea.. its piece of s*it just like iphone and galaxy s.

It wasn't created with YATC or TFS. Zezenia is older than both of those. With that said however I think zezenia is pretty lackluster overall and just plain boring and I wouldn't recommend people getting into it, you're far better of playing some oldschool OT. It's also pretty good advertised and most tibia players know about, but still there's barely any players which should tell you that the actual quality of the game is quite low.

Last edited:
Back