• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zeze's mapping Thread

2qcdvs1.png

o56ef8.png

loved the cut tree ^^
let me quote it for you

@up
does it mess with your game-play? nope then i don;t see why you don't like it.

@Zeze
god damn it those are some nice mapping pieces, but can you light up the second img? i cant see much of it

@Down
so i cant state my opinion also? that's quite ironic you!
Also it does matter you don't just don't like something because of the sake of it. there must be a reasoning you don't like it. that make no constructive criticism and that's just plain an vague.

Last edited:
@up

dude, let him dislike the borders, it doesn't matter if it mess game-play or no, it's him opinion..
--

you are creative, just disliked the borders..

@up

@Zeze
god damn it those are some nice mapping pieces, but can you light up the second img? i cant see much of it

5e8w3p.png

Thanks for comments!

P.D: it wil probably be my last mapping piece for a while since i started my studies!

Edit
Not finished
260e9mu.png

Last edited:
@up
sad to hear that :/ but the thing I wanted you to light up was the second floor :p haha

Damn those pics on map editor look even more epic hahaha :p

well, I dont want to enter in a big discussion, but

@Down
so i cant state my opinion also? that's quite ironic you!
Also it does matter you don't just don't like something because of the sake of it. there must be a reasoning you don't like it. that make no constructive criticism and that's just plain an vague.

so i cant state my opinion also?

Well, Blackstone also showed his opinion and you replied like that:

"does it mess with your game-play? nope then i don;t see why you don't like it."

i'm not ironic, you are, just think it was stupid the way you replied Blackstone and commented it.

@maps
The center details are nice, disliked the way you made the < mountain

wow last few pictures are great! I agree with Jav~ the pictures look SOO much more epic on map editor! ^_^

It looks very cool, the only thing is that it has 2 bugs in the 2nd image, missing border in the waterfall, and in the mountain, it looks very cool do.

Quite a few border bugs but other than that I think it looks pretty spammed but still decent.

Looks nothing like Rivendell but being limited to cipsofts shitty nature sprites and wall sprites it still looks neat :)

Back