• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team [Zimera 8.60 evolution] Searching team!

Cornex

Web Developer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello all otlanders! Are you searching for joining a team? Then you have come right! :)

Sorry for this unprofessional thread but i dont really have time and patience to make a nice one :)

Well. Zimera V.1 is a evolution server. Custom monsters. Custom items etc. ~~Zimera OT~~ Is the site.

Well. Im searching for:

Scripters: 0/2

Mappers: 0/2

Story Writers: 0/1

Webdesigner: 0/1

Ofcourse i will give you more info if you are interesed.
Just write in this application:

PHP:
Name:
Where do you live?:
How old are you?:
how much experience do you have of the tibia?:
What position are you interesed of?
Skype?:

Regards Zimera team

Last edited:
tjenare!

Name : Emir
Bor i stockholm.
Är 15 år.
Har spelat tibia sen 7.6 version och mappat kanske några månader.
Skype = Akhond2

name:mahmoud
Where do you live?:egypt.cairo
How old are you?:11 but i can help btw
how much experience do you have of the tibia?:ive been a CM/GM/GOD in other ots but they were closed
Skype?:mahmoud.khalifa17

Name : Daniel
Where Do You Live : Usa ,SC
How Old Are You : 17
How Much Experience Do You Have : well i have owned\hosted\scripted\mapped meny ots i am not a guy who lies about what they can do i can do everything i say i can (script,map) i have been playing tibia for meny years (Since 7.4 update)
e mail [email protected] (msn\skype)

Name : Daniel
Where Do You Live : Usa ,SC
How Old Are You : 17
How Much Experience Do You Have : well i have owned\hosted\scripted\mapped meny ots i am not a guy who lies about what they can do i can do everything i say i can (script,map) i have been playing tibia for meny years (Since 7.4 update)
e mail [email protected] (msn\skype)

Got any other way that we can talk? I dont use MSN after all ;p

BuMp

Name: Elias
Where do you live?: Norway
How old are you?: 14
how much experience do you have of the tibia?: Loads, I've played tibia/OT since I was 8/9 years old, begun developing when I was 10
What position are you interesed of? Mapper
Skype?: elias.martinsen

Awaiting your decision.

Name: Elias
Where do you live?: Norway
How old are you?: 14
how much experience do you have of the tibia?: Loads, I've played tibia/OT since I was 8/9 years old, begun developing when I was 10
What position are you interesed of? Mapper
Skype?: elias.martinsen

Awaiting your decision.

Added in skype. :)

name:Mahmoud
Where do you live?:egypt.cairo
How old are you?:11 but i can help btw
how much experience do you have of the tibia?:ive been a CM/GM/GOD in other ots but they were closed
Skype?:mahmoud.khalifa17

name: Luis
Where do you live?lisbon, portugal
How old are you?: 21
how much experience do you have of the tibia?: started to play in 2004, never retired, can speak portuguese, english and spanish .
Skype?:luisotaviomarques

I work on my computer so if you want somebody with time and able to speak 3 popular languages i can help you

Name: Dylan
Where do you live?: st.louis
How old are you?: 16
how much experience do you have of the tibia?: over 8 years, probably close to 10. I have scripted for a little over 2 years.
What position are you interesed of? Scripter
Skype?: yes i have skype, I'll tell you it if I get the position. I don't really want everyone to know my skype name :p

Back