• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zisly's Mapping Pieces

Zisly

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
I make alot of little pieces just for fun, so I thought about posting them here.

I'll start with my house which I used for the House Competition.

zisly1.png

zisly2.png

A pirate camp, the hydras have taken over the southern part.
I know I used those ugly iron borders or what they are called, just wanted to test them :(

More will come..

you advanced hell much, yey for zisly! nice pieces!!!

Poster under me, get your hands up!

\o/

Like it but does wen you go up in those stairs at second image you appear in the wall?
But for the rest :thumbup:

Really? :S
I thought if there was something in the way the guy would end up left,right of the hole instead.

And thats mainly for showoff so.. :p

Loved the camp so much , but whats the fun wiht going up and killing a pirate in you , i mean there is no space for others to stand lol

Nice , your wonderful upgraded your self alot

sorry but i dont like the camp that much, on one side there is jungle, then a waterfall and then a camp a bit weird imo

but i do like the house! i do like it very much!

\o/

I like them
But can you Balance the Waterfall?
It doesn't look good The edge is too Squary just Balance them and I love them ALL :D

Island of Dohr, a island where beasts fight for the for the whole island.
(had a story in my head yesterday, forgot it tho :p)
shape2x.png

you advanced hell much, yey for zisly! nice pieces!!!

Poster under me, get your hands up!

\o/
Can't tell if you were being sarcastic or not, were you?

Island of Dohr, a island where beasts fight for the for the whole island.
(had a story in my head yesterday, forgot it tho :p)
shape2x.png

Can't tell if you were being sarcastic or not, were you?

i don't think he was, they are actually good works! :D

The warrior Thror had been gone for almost 1 year fighting in the big war against the orcs.
When he came home he had passionated night with hes wife Auraw which after 9 months resulted in triplings.
Now the warrior needs to extend the house for hes 3 new childs, give him a hand and he might learn special weapon techniques.

Well, I guess thats the story :p, I really suck at coming up with stories and the map was done quite fast :/

The warrior Thror had been gone for almost 1 year fighting in the big war against the orcs.
When he came home he had passionated night with hes wife Auraw which after 9 months resulted in triplings.
Now the warrior needs to extend the house for hes 3 new childs, give him a hand and he might learn special weapon techniques.

Well, I guess thats the story :p, I really suck at coming up with stories and the map was done quite fast :/

the idea is good, but i think you should've made the house bigger, and make like 35%-40% of it being made by Thror :D and add a tool case or something else, anyways good job :)

30%~ is done by Thror.. or will be :p

The thing inside the red box is done my Thror;
As he can't afford getting the right material for the walls he is using what he got.

And I don't see any reason why the house needs to be any bigger, that size is normal :p
Thror isn't a rich guy.. :p

The bakery for my new project.
mapofk.png

Ever since Ehjs Bac hired Laura The Witch everything goes faster and tastes so much better.

Tested to map some 7.6, got bored halfway :p
289h350.png

Back