• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Znode AaC website Application ingame?

SebbePwnyou

Reaction score
Hello, tibia community I'm currently running a private server that is gonna open to the public soon!
I've got a working website for localhost atm, starting up soon.

I'm using the Znode AAC Website and its Donator System, but as far I cannot figure out how I would show and use my "Points" in-game.

3fc6da74f0a51eab7f28a6da8571530a.png

I have got a full list of Categories that people can buy, but when you click on the "Get Coins" I get sent to Tibia.com and I've got "points" on my website. The system works with !shop ingame.

But I can't seem to figure out how to use it ingame? or Even give my character after "buying" an item in the inventory using the ingame system. The website Store works just fine.

Last edited:
I am curious about this as well. And if that is not something we can do, is there a way to turn off the store to avoid erroneous payments to tibia.com instead of the intended destination?

Back