• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Znote 1.0 Guild War System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extrodus

|| Blazera.net ||
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Has anyone scripted out a basic guild war invite/accept/decline system for TFS 1.0 since it no longer uses /war-invite or /war-accept.

Any help is appreciated, currently using the latest Znote from: https://github.com/Znote/ZnoteAAC

Regards,
Extrodus

I see ShadowCores has is all set up using the website, cant be to hard! Hopefully someone can post this due to Printers Release so we can have a fully working server with guild wars.

Words perfectly thanks, Now i guess we both need guildwar stats visible for webiste.

Is there a way we can set a limit of frags so there is a clear goal/winner, or is this all we can do right now?

Remove from login.php
PHP:
data_dump($_POST, false, "POST");

Remove from login.php
PHP:
data_dump($_POST, false, "POST");

Works.

I was testing everything in login.php, mostly playing with that code but couldn't then try to remove it.. hehe

Well, as said it works.
Thanks

Ninja, could you make this for GESIOR aac 1.0 too ?, / Guild war system, cuz in my website it says "page disabled, wait for new version of acc. maker with support for TFS 1.0 wars"

Ninja, could you make this for GESIOR aac 1.0 too ?
Unfortunately, I don't feel like doing it right now. But you could always switch over to Znote AAC and use this. :p

Last edited:
Ninja, could you make this for GESIOR aac 1.0 too ?, / Guild war system, cuz in my website it says "page disabled, wait for new version of acc. maker with support for TFS 1.0 wars"
Haven't checked the scripts, but its probbly just a query that is wrong, try using the query from Ninjas script on the gesior page, and use the "guild-wars" from a 0.4 based webpage.

Unfortunately, I don't feel like doing it right now. But you could always switch over to Znote AAC and use this. :p

Well, it would be good, but i rather stay with Gesior aac, im used to gesior more than any other aac, but if you can do it, so please do it, i really need this wars.php for 1.0 gesior aac

Well, it would be good, but i rather stay with Gesior aac, im used to gesior more than any other aac, but if you can do it, so please do it, i really need this wars.php for 1.0 gesior aac

I used to use Gesior acc too but now that I have been using Znote for a while I have to say it feels better than gesior.
Just add bootsrap and start editing the default layout.

I used to use Gesior acc too but now that I have been using Znote for a while I have to say it feels better than gesior.
Just add bootsrap and start editing the default layout.

Well, im not a good coder/designer or what ever its called. Im using gesior because its easy to use + nothing to edit almost, and alot of scripts etc is for gesior aac. Znote AAC is good too, and would be awsome with bootsrap but i got not much time for editing websites

Oh okay, then I get it.

Well im not going to znote, mby if he cleans up the coding. Atleast the version I downloaded you need to include 3 files to get the layout, to every page. <?php include_once("footer.php") ?>
I prefer the gesior where the system handles that without me having to use includes.
And idk, I prefer the way its done in gesior, sure when ppl use $main_content .= 'WRITE 10000 CHARS HERE WITHOUT AN ENTER'; then fml... but yeah. I prefer gesior.
Modern aac was better but its not developed anymore, so yeah..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back