• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Znote AAC Forum.php problem

CesarZ

Solutions
Reaction score
Im having a problem with the forum. It works fine, it just when people write too much this happen. i be trying to get it all right but im failing so i have to ask for a little help. Thanksopopop[.PNG

Last edited:
@Lurk

I searched "word overflow codes" on google a links came up. so i started messing around with the Style.CSS file in my layout and my Forum file and it worked.

When no one answer google will lol.

I just highlight the words, right click and select "inspect element" and use your browser as a searching tool.
you can also edit on your browser to see if it works. (I learned that long ago is very useful) if it works go to your actual file, or find where is the css and change it so it can be permanent.
sorry im not a web developer i have to struggle and do searching. I use inspect element on firefox it works fine for me. Then i use Visual Studio to search for the word and editing on the actual php to make it permanent.

I will post a better explanation later to help those who still don't know to make this post a little more productive. It doesn't work if i just give them the answer.

Back