• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Znote AAC Godly Layout

~X~

LoA Founder
Reaction score
This is a layout I bought and paid for, then converted it to work with Znote's AAC... The only downfall is I'm not releasing the whole working layout. I'm releasing a functional one, yes, but as for add-ons you will need to do those yourself. You can find a demo here ( Aros.Online (http://legendsofaros.com/godly) ).

Pictures of it..
fe91e49a443410f6c66e1e2acab5fefe.jpg
demo-game-promo1.jpg
demo-social-network.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Guessing no one wanted a nice, different layout? 🤔🤔

I think you spoiled a beautiful layout;
How so? I only supplied a base line? It's has some messy at places, yes.... but im not here to write a great code, and completely functional one.. ppl have asked for this one a couple times, so here it is..

Last edited:
what does a person do with it? gather and throw away.
A person who does not understand cannot code a layout. The person will read in the title Layout for Znote, will download and try to use, and will think? wtf?
maybe it would be better to post only imgs and css and some dev should develop:>

but im not here to write a great code, and completely functional one..

so why the hell do you do something shit for the public?
- do not do

All that's included can be dropped into znotes aac and it will load. You can see exactly what your getting at the demo link..🤔

In here to share, and promote something different. That's being part of a community..?

Great release!
Thank you, will defently use this.
BTW, is this a coincidence? shaiyalegends.com <- check that layout (other game)
Post automatically merged:

Thank you for this beautiful release!
Is it a coinsident that this layout looks exacly like Shaiyalegends.com's layout?? HMM.. I think not!
I'll defently use this for my projects, thank you
can make video please how me up this desin in wepsite and ediat my gmail [email protected] please tell me from that fast
:d
Really? install Znote, remove "layout" and replace it with the files you downloaded..

Last edited:
Great release!
Thank you, will defently use this.
BTW, is this a coincidence? shaiyalegends.com <- check that layout (other game)
Post automatically merged:

Thank you for this beautiful release!
Is it a coinsident that this layout looks exacly like Shaiyalegends.com's layout?? HMM.. I think not!
I'll defently use this for my projects, thank you

Really? install Znote, remove "layout" and replace it with the files you downloaded..
I don't know them, and no one has released or shown this on open tibia before so... yeah.. i.d.c, I released for ppl to use and pull away from static single pages.

@~X~
Hello dear, after finishing the webpage, i come here to writte you, this is the best layout i see for tibia, we do not talk about servers has own webpage, this is different, but comparing normal layout gesior / myacc and Znote the majority of servers has a small width news and horrible menus.
This one is just amazing, i start with it, at 0% , not understanding nothing, i just starting knowing <p>.
After 3 Months, now i know how create entirely webpages and make what i want on webpage, here or there, making a menu at right yes possible position:absolute, using left or right and px, on others this doesnt work correctly.
There are some pictures about the web used and i confirm you can add what you want where you want, im going change where is powergamers, for a new brand menu , i am working on it.

Thanks men!

1.png
6.png3.png4.png

Attachments

For people who is looking for something different has a simple Mediafire, google drive etc ... You can try Working with Xsolla / Game Luncher or others like this, taking your game at another level, obviously, needs one thing, check ( using a exe tibia in main directory, cause play button doesnt send it to bin/client.exe, needs stay in main directory for works)
With this you can update your client using custom Sprites, like the picture and do an update client without each player re download it.
Picture of luncher beta version,

luncher.png
new_items.png
Like posted on Server gala, thanks to the Otland Community for this sprites, looks very awesome.

Video / Gif Header or background is possible to, needs apply a 100% width to the box,
PHP:
<div class="nk-box bg" style="background-color:#050f19;position:absolute;width:100%;left:0;top:1050px;border: 1px solid silver;">

Back