• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC Znote AAC: Linux Ubuntu changelog.cache

Joriku

Working in the mines, need something?
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
Joriku
Been googling on linux but cannot find any solution on this.
99063d251d149cfa8e1579bb6044b821.png

/var/www/html/engine/cache
93e552cfb012a43633c4e45dcac94cf5.png

Solution
After fixing file permission so the web user can read and write to the file, create a new changelog. It will only "save to cache" when a changelog is created, the frontpage only attempts to load from cache.

sudo chown -R www-data:www-data /var/www/html/*
I mean, it's just a shot in the dark and I don't know shit about Znote, but changelog.cache.php is owned by root. The read flag might be set for all users but the execute one isn't.
Do
sudo chown www-data:www-data /var/www/html/engine/cache/changelog.cache.php
and
sudo chmod +x /var/www/html/engine/cache/changelog.cache.php
Though I might be completely wrong and it isn't the issue. But permissions are many times the cause of an error.

I mean, it's just a shot in the dark and I don't know shit about Znote, but changelog.cache.php is owned by root. The read flag might be set for all users but the execute one isn't.
Do
sudo chown www-data:www-data /var/www/html/engine/cache/changelog.cache.php
and
sudo chmod +x /var/www/html/engine/cache/changelog.cache.php
Though I might be completely wrong and it isn't the issue. But permissions are many times the cause of an error.
Did not work.
Bump

What does your changelog.php look like?

And what is the structure of the database table that stores these changelogs?

After fixing file permission so the web user can read and write to the file, create a new changelog. It will only "save to cache" when a changelog is created, the frontpage only attempts to load from cache.

Last edited:
Solution

Coudn't get it to work.
1: sudo chown -R www-data:www-data /var/www/html/*
2. made a copy from another .php and renamed it to changelog.cache.php and removed everything inside.
3. updated. sudo chown -R www-data:www-data /var/www/html/*
4. Changelog is now being added but not on the front where I want it.

SOLVED by Znote,
Changed:
$changelogCache = new Cache('engine/cache/changelognews');
To
$changelogCache = new Cache('engine/cache/changelog');
Therd, Closed.

Last edited:
Back