• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign [Znote AAC] New Design..

Naxtie

mapper, designer
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello there! I am currently working on a new design/layout for Znote AAC.. (It's my first one).
I'm still learning alot of css and php.. so dont blame me if it's ugly ;) (To me.. I don't like the Widgets to the left, would appreciate if someone could help me with those)

A screenshot of how it looks atm.

2lxjk08.png

Better quality: http://i46.tinypic.com/2lxjk08.png

I know it's simple, but I hope you like it & I wouldn't mind a rep+ :$
Rate 1-10!
You can watch it live here.
Regards,
Naxtie

Last edited:
this is actually amazing.. I really... REALLY need a goood Znote AAC webdesign.

I would love to have something similar to this.

I really doubt you are going to share this webdesign, but can you please lead me in the right direction in how to even change the regular ZnoteAAC webdesign to something like this. Is there a video / a forum thread where it can show me?

Thanks, and once again, looks great.

Last edited:
you should take out the backgroundimage away and turn the middle part of the web into a .Div, not stick to the same with the right upper and left part. this way the picture wouldnt get this effect on top.. Its actually some kind of disgustin (just my opinion sorry ._. ) but well made setup nstuff

this is actually amazing.. I really... REALLY need a goood Znote AAC webdesign.

I would love to have something similar to this.

I really doubt you are going to share this webdesign, but can you please lead me in the right direction in how to even chance the regular ZnoteAAC webdesign to something like this. Is there a video / a forum thread where it can show me?

Thanks, and once again, looks great.

Thanks alot, I really appreciate your commment, I might share this with you, or even createa new one just for you ;)

@up
As I mentioned, it's my first layout ever, so I didn't really expect people to tell me it was Amazing either, If you'd like to you could always help me out and turn this layout into something amazing! :3

Regards,
Naxtie

look rlly clean, i rlly like layouts like this, dont like it when theres too much going on xD

I don't know if I will release it, since I "sold" it to ROA.

A tip, change the text color, it's kinda dark ;]
Also, what is the font that you're using ??

-- EDIT --

It's Dahaka from Prince of Persia in the picture header ??

Last edited:
Nope it's not. It's called "Ringbearer" from Lord of the Rings :) And yeah I might change the colors egen I'm home, I'm on the phone atm xD

Thanks alot.. And I'm truly sorry for what happened earlier.

Back