• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ZNote AAC, pages not working

Jamlpr

Reaction score
So ZNote AAC loads and has a main page but whenever I click anything else nothing happens. The URL will change to 127.0.0.1/register.php or whatever but nothing actually shows up. Anyone run in to this?

Thanks!

Solution
You haven't probably added mysql tables on the right way, you skip something, this may fix it but idk for else
Code:
ALTER TABLE `players`ADD `online` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0;
It is just on my local network for me to play. I have tried to use it on my laptop, desktop and phone. The page loads but none of the links load anything.

Yeah I am using OTX so I used TFS_03 as per the instructions.

could paste a screen of how it looks ?
and your config.php
remember to delete your mysql details before you post it

Attachments

You haven't probably added mysql tables on the right way, you skip something, this may fix it but idk for else
Code:
ALTER TABLE `players`ADD `online` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0;

Solution
That got me to the point where I could make an account but trying to make a character gives me this:

PHP:
string(50) "DELETE FROM `player_skills` WHERE `player_id`='9';"
(query - SQL error)
Type: voidQuery (voidQuery is used for update, insert or delete from database)

Table 'otserv.player_skills' doesn't exist

my database.sql does not contain this table at all and does not make sense to have it with the way my players db is set up

EDIT: I get the error but the character is created and looks good in the database, so I am not sure what that is about. Seeing as I am only playing alone I don't mind some errors.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Back