• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC [Znote AAC] Paypal Points problem

Reaction score
I use the latest znote aac (version 1.5), someone donated today, and he didn't receive points, if anybody can help me fix it i'll be grateful
p.s first donation, didn't test the donating system before
Thanks

Last edited:
PayPal has a IPN check tool. Use that and check the response, if everything looks okey on PayPal side it may the script.

I am currently working on rewriting the paypal system over to the REST API, the payment functionality should work properly, the thing missing is a proper admin overview. So you could try it out:
Znote AAC Paypal REST API prototype · GitHub

To use it you need to login to paypal developer center, set up an app to get the config values for client and secret id.

I am currently working on rewriting the paypal system over to the REST API, the payment functionality should work properly, the thing missing is a proper admin overview. So you could try it out:
Znote AAC Paypal REST API prototype · GitHub

To use it you need to login to paypal developer center, set up an app to get the config values for client and secret id.
I already did everything in the link but I don't know what's the paypal developer center and how to do an app, can you explain more please ? :)

Back